Prologue

-Avalice-

It's been a few months since Lilac, Carol, and Milla, along with Torque, defeated Lord Brevon and saved the galaxy. Today, they were lazing around in the treehouse.

Carol: Ugh, I'm sooooo boooooooooored.......

Lilac: There hasn't been a lot of action since Brevon...

Milla: Shouldn't we take this peace as it is? All of us could use a break after all.

Then, Milla's stomach growled, she whimpered in hunger.

Milla: Oh...

Lilac stood up and walked toward a small cabinet. There, in a small chilled area, was a small boxed meal. She handed it to Milla.

Lilac: This should hold you off for a bit.

Milla: Thank you Lilac!

Carol: Ya know, I don't think anything we eat can match up to what Mayor Zao gave us...

Lilac: Oh, definitely...

Carol lazily rolled off the couch, causing her to accidentally press the power button on the television remote.

News anchor: -We are coming live, from Shang Mu! Where a mysterious gem is found in the square, floating!-

The three girls stopped what they were doing and looked at the TV.

Carol: A gem?!

Milla: Speaking of Mayor Zao!

Lilac smiled and shot up.

Lilac: Woohoo! Now we're talking! Come on girls! Let's check this out!

The dragon girl jumped out of the treehouse and boosted away. Carol rolled her eyes and grabbed Milla, then got out and followed her friend on her motorbike. Once they reached Shang Mu, they saw many citizens crowding around something.

Lilac: Excuse me!

Carol: Coming through!

The three of them approached a glowing, magenta gemstone that had an ominous aura surrounding it.

Lilac: Whoa....

Milla: Um..... this looks very scary........

Carol, however was eyeing the gem with sparkly eyes.

Lilac: Uh....... Carol?

Carol: S-s-s-SO SHINYYYY!!!!!

Lilac: Hey! Carol! No!

It was too late. The wildcat grabbed the gem with both hands. Suddenly, the gem began to shake, and Carol began to float.

Carol: Um, WHY AM I FLOATING?!

Lilac: Hold on!

Lilac grabbed her best friend, only to begin floating as well.

Lilac: What the heck?!

Milla: Lilac! Carol!

Lilac: Milla! No!

Milla grabbed both of them. Then, she began to float as well.

Milla: Oh no...

Then, in a flash, they disappeared without a trace.

-Mobius-

A biplane was speeding across the water carrying a Blue hedgehog, a two tailed fox, and a red Echidna.

Knuckles: The moment I leave the island, something happens! I never should have left!