Character Details

Name: Makoto Nishimiya (西宮 誠, "Nishimiya Makoto")

Nicknames: Makoto (by Miku), Love (by Miku), Nishi-senpai (by Kotori), Nishi (by schoolmates), Nishi-kun (by his teachers), Nishi-cchi (by Nia)

Age: 17

Birthday: March 3

Height: 174 cm

Species: Half-Human, Half-Spirit

Likes: Music, Reading, Movies, Anime

Dislikes: Topics about his past (except his memories with Miku)

Background:

Nishimiya Makoto, born to a ordinary family. He led a happy life, until his mother died due to a misfire. Depressed by the death of his beloved mother, Makoto saw life as black and white. However, one day, he heard a someone singing, and when he followed the voice, it turned out to be a girl with bluish hair. Makoto cried when he heard the song, as that is always the song that his late mother always sung to him.

That girl turns out to be Miku, and that was the very first time someone heard her singing. At first, Miku was somehow shy, but eventually, she warmed up to Makoto and they became childhood friends.

They attended the same elementary school, and since Miku is not good at studying, she always asked help for Makoto, who is good at studying and even teaching her in order for his friend to understand.

However, during his first year in middle school, he had to go abroad due to his father's work, and Makoto didn't have the time to say a proper goodbye to Miku which the latter became sad due to what happened.

Nevertheless, Miku was determined that she and Makoto will never be apart. She decided to use her talent in singing, aspire to be an idol, and hoping that Makoto will find her someday.

Years later, Makoto finally came home, and began his new life as a second year high school student at Raizen High School.

Abilities:

Makoto discovered his spirit powers when he was abroad and when he used it to save someone's life. He also didn't cause a spacequake when he first manifested his powers, this is probably due to him being a part-human and part-spirit from birth.

Azrael (Angel of Death)

Makoto's Angel in the form of a greatsword. This is Makoto's main weapon of combat. He can drain a spirit's power and a wizard's mana. When not active, it acts as a protective barrier to nullify a spirit's abilities to him.

Angel's Robe: Sariel (Noble of God)

Dons a white cloak that protects him from any type of attack, and can make him invisible when he puts his hood on. He can also use this as a white hoodie as well. Ratatoskr gave called it as Angel's Robe rather than using the term astral dress, in order to fit Makoto since he is a boy.