OC Abilities 2

Makoto's Magus Abilities

Makoto was trained by his father as a magus when he first manifested Azrael, since Takeshi mistook the manifestation of Azrael as his son's ability as a mage. Nevertheless, he still trained his son in art of magic.

Aptitude in Magic

Nishimiya Takeshi is secretly known as the Strongest Archmagus in the world, even surpassing both Westcott and Elliot in terms of magical abilities and knowledge.

However, when Makoto was born, Takeshi believed that his son will one day surpass him in the art of magic, thus he decided to train Makoto when the time is right. His theory was proven to be correct, with the combination of Reiryoku and Maryoku, Takeshi believed that Makoto will be a stronger Archmagus than himself, and this was proven true when Takeshi discovered that Makoto can manifest five elements: fire, water, earth, wind, and light.

Elemental Magic

The most basic of the magics he learned. By controlling his mana and using it with nature, he is able to control five elements: fire, water, earth, wind, and light.

Here is Makoto's Elemental Magic per element:

Fire Magic

Crimson Lotus: Summons a Crimson Lotus in the position of his enemy and by the snap of his fingers, triggers the lotus to explode and burn the target. This is used for surprise attacks.

Phoenix Blade: When using Azrael as a protective barrier, Makoto summons a blade made from the purest flame.

Ars Ignis: Summoning a magic circle of the Fire Element, Makoto unleashes his strongest Fire Attack by summoning a pillar of pure Fire Magic under the target's position. Capable of even burning Mio's Ain Soph.

Water Magic

Achelous : Summons a mini vortex capable of consuming any kind of attacks.

Torrent: Gathers a significant amount of water magic. Once gathered, unleashes a destructive force of water magic capable of even throwing off a ship.

Ars Aqua: With mastery over healing and water magic, Makoto uses this spell to heal himself and his allies of any physical injury. This magic is manifested through rain.

Earth Magic

Walls of Troy: Summons a protective barrier of earth that is impenetrable from any form of attack. Makoto can also use this to contain a Spirit that can go berserk once they go Inverse.

Stone Sentinel: Summons earth golems that assists Makoto and his allies in battle.

Ars Terra: Creates large earth spikes that immobilizes the enemy. Can also be used in changing the trajectory of a powerful attack.

Wind Magic

Boreas: Inspired by Yoshino's Angel, Zadkiel, Makoto uses the wind to create a wind that is cold and strong. Can be strengthened with Yoshino's aid.

Zephyr: Empowers his body with wind magic that allows Makoto to increase his overall speed in battle.

Ars Ventus: Inspired by Yamai Twins' Angel, Raphael, Makoto creates a bow and arrow out of pure wind magic and when the arrow is released, it can deal damage compared to a tornado. If Makoto decides to condense the wind magic into a much purer state, the arrow becomes much faster and powerful, that it is probably capable of piercing through the strongest territory known to wizards (probably can even destroy Mio's Ain Soph completely). The Yamai twins called this magic as, "The Wind of God." While Mio called it as, "The Winds of Law Breaking."

Light Magic

Solomon's Wisdom: If Ars Aqua is used to heal physical injuries, this magic allows Makoto to heal someone mentally by going through their subconscious and locating the source of their despair.

Yggdrasil: Inspired by one of Gabriel's Songs, March. Makoto summons a tree made out of pure light that allows one to strengthen their mind. Only those with hearts filled with noble intentions can be granted of the tree's blessings.

Ars Stella: The Magic of the Stars. Makoto uses gathers the mana of the stars to create multiple spears of light and create a barrage of light magic. It is said that it rivals Metatron in terms of accuracy and power.

Drawbacks: Makoto can use magic along with his spirit powers and can even combine them. With the exception of the Ars series since it requires pure mana to cast, and it causes Makoto to be exhausted when he uses one of his Ars magic. Makoto can only use Ars Magic one at a time or else his Maryoku will never have the time to recover. As for the remaining magic, the drawback will be physical exhaustion if he used many spells at once or repeated use of them.