Chapter 10

3rd POV. Nishimiya Residence. A few weeks after the Ten-oh Festival.

A few weeks after the Ten-oh Festival, due to the destruction that was caused when Shido and Makoto dealt with the chain of crisis in the city, the festival was ultimately cancelled.

However, their normal lives return.

Tohka, Yoshino, and the Yamai Sisters live at the apartment next to the Itsuka Residence.

As for Miku, she decided to come back to the Nishimiya Residence after she was sealed by Makoto.

Miku also thought that she needed a breath of fresh air, and she missed being in a ordinary home.

At the Nishimiya Residence, one Nishimiya Makoto is currently cooking their breakfast.

Makoto: I got to remember that Miku decided to live with us, so I'd better adjust the amount that I'll be cooking. But......

His father, Nishimiya Takeshi took another 24 hour shift at the hospital he's working for.

Makoto: *sigh*

Makoto: While I appreciate Dad's effort.........I wish he should take care of himself.

Makoto: Quite ironic for a doctor like him.

As he is mumbling about his Dad's eccentric personality, Miku comes out from her room.....and saw Makoto at the kitchen.

Miku decided to sneak behind Makoto and hugged him from behind.

Miku: Good morning! Darling!

Makoto: Wha!? Miku!?

Makoto: You almost gave me a heart attack.

Miku: *pouts*

Makoto: Right.......

Makoto: Good morning, Miku.

Miku: Cooking breakfast?

Makoto: Mm.

She gently lets go of me as she helps me prepare the plates.

Makoto: Ah right, Dad is not here yet, maybe he'll come home later in the evening or maybe tomorrow.

Miku: Eh......did he take another 24 hour shift at the hospital?

Makoto: You got that right.

Makoto also finished cooking their lunch, and placed it in their respective lunch boxes.

Miku: I'm worried for Takeshi-ojisan. He's overworking himself.

Makoto: Yeah. I'm also worried about him.

Makoto: I always wonder who is the real doctor here. Me or Dad. I always told him to not overwork himself to death.

Makoto: *sigh*

Makoto: But I guess being a doctor is really tough. I mean, they have to study medicine for 10 whole years.

Miku: Ah, you told me that he knew about the spacequake that happened 30 years ago.