𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆゚. ───

Rosa flicked the light on in the gym and took in the area properly. There was no pretty woman showing her around this time and it left a gaping hole in her chest. She wanted Chloe here, making her smile, making her feel safe. She began walking around the room, it was all so high-tech - the complete opposite of the school and it made Rosa chuckle. It was pretty insane.

She played with some of the gym equipment, editing weights and preferences before trying some. She'd never been to a gym before and since it was Chloe's personalised gym, there weren't any instructions and she didn't want to hurt herself. Instead of working out as originally planned, she began exploring the many doors aligning the walls. One of them was a bathroom, with a shower, bath and lots and lots of skincare things! Rosa never took Chloe for the skincare type but it made sense. She was drop-dead gorgeous and although Rosa liked to think it was effortless, she knew that being as beautiful as Chloe- as flawless as Chloe even- there was definitely effort behind it.
The next room was a small library and Rosa smiled. She enjoyed reading at the best of times. However, the books confused her- they weren't like the ones in her office upstairs - there were at least a hundred books on crime, true crime, drugs, early crime, the mafia, gangs, prisons- the lot! It made Rosa's curiosity bulge. Some of the books looked about a hundred years old. The room smelt heavily of books and she left quickly- feeling out of place. The next room was a large open room, almost as big as the gym. The walls were covered in clothes, dark, ninja suit-type clothes. There was one wall covered in class and through it, Rosa could see all sorts of weapons. She gasped. Guns. Knives. Whips. Swords. Boomerangs. There were so many things Rosa didn't even know. She kept her distance from the glass but she was overwhelmed. So many questions were racing through her mind. Chloe was a fucking spy? Or just a kinky fucker.
Walking around the corner, she noticed a large tv displaying the words 'welcome back Chloe' in dark writing and Rosa rolled her eyes, of course. She went over, looking for a remote. However, the screen began talking to her.
"Good afternoon, Chloe. What is today's mission?" It asked her.
"Erm," Rosa mumbled. The screen suddenly changed to a few different bubbles. One said, work out, another security cameras, another said contacts and the last one said family business. Rosa hovered over them, thinking. Which one was she going to explore? Her eyes kept flicking back to 'family business', knowing full well she shouldn't go there but wanting nothing else but answers. Surely if they were getting closer, she had a right to answers. It wasn't like she hadn't already over stepped the line. Impulsively, she tapped the family business bubble and it did a popping animation.
"Yet again," the screen sighed and it made Rosa laugh. Even Chloe's tech had an attitude. "What is the password?" It suddenly said and Rosa froze, she didn't know a password. A keyboard appeared on the screen, a dark one at that and Rosa's eyes bulged. There were thumbprints all over the screen. She laughed out loud, obviously. Very clever Chloe- at least wash your hands before using it. This was amateur stuff. She studied the thumbprints and what letters they covered the most. E I A L M. She stood there for a moment and thought deeply. Then it clicked. Quickly, she typed out Emilia's name and the screen changed. She gasped. What a shit password- she could have guessed that without thumbprints.

The screen went black and a light illuminated in the corner, it grew bigger and contacts began popping up. A family tree grew and she studied it. At the top, there was a man sitting in a chair and the word 'father' underneath it. Okay, so that was her dad? Under that was a female symbol that said 'Me' so that was her, then there were more branches under her, around her and it all began slipping into place. 'Capos', 'Don', 'soldiers' - she'd seen this before. She clicked one of the men labelled capo's and it brought up a profile. She read it quickly- she was growing more and more intrigued.
Name: Jackson
Position: head capo
Time in the mafia:

Mafia? It was a joke- she wasn't really in the mafia. Rosa quickly clicked off that and clicked on her father's image instead. It suddenly popped up with all of the missions she'd completed and needed to do and right at the top was the one Rosa assumed she was currently completing. Get close and kill. That was the title. She had to kill. Chloe was a murderer- an actual- she'd killed people. She actively killed people. Rosa felt bile rise up her throat and quickly ran from the room and into the bathroom. She threw up in the pristine toilet and couldn't fathom her thoughts.
Chloe was in the mafia. High up in the mafia too.
Was Emilia? No. If Emilia was she would have been on the board. Was 'father' actually her father? God, she was so confused.

Some time passed and Rosa stayed in the bathroom, thinking over it all. It made sense. It all made sense. The sneaking out in her ninja suit, her tiredness, her bruises and cuts- hell even her secret language. She found herself getting less confused and a lot more excited. Could she join the mafia? How cool and incredible would that be? Jumping up from the floor, she flushed the toilet and began a workout. If she wanted to join the mafia, she would have to be physically fit! 

A few days passed, and Rosa waited patiently for Chloe's return. She didn't discuss Chloe with Emilia, she kept all of her thoughts to herself. She kept herself to herself. She went to her lessons, did her homework, did some exam revision, she even spent all of her spare time in the school's library researching the mafia- to no one's surprise, there was a large collection of mafia related books in the library. On top of that research, Rosa did in-depth research into fighting techniques, gear, getting away with things, guns, different types of weapons and also the school's history. She knew that Chloe was a direct descendant of the school's finder and wanted to know more. Was the school a result of the mafia's money? Was this all it was? The mafia's precious possession? It fascinated her. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆゚. ───

On her way up the gravel driveway, exhausted and just wanting her sister's warm arms around her, Chloe rang the school's office, letting them know she's returned. Emilia was teaching so she wouldn't be in the office but she could see her very soon, it was almost lunchtime anyway. She was so tired. This whole trip had been full of blood thirst and anger and she hated the way it was going. She didn't want all of this hatred to keep growing in her family. She wanted out as soon as possible. 

Walking through her office door, she let out an exasperated sigh and threw her bag on a chair. She slid her shoes off and just as she looked up, Rosa turned her office chair around- fingers touching, a smirk on her face. At an instant, Chloe screamed, not expecting anyone to be in there with her but when she realised it was the young girl who completely owned her heart, she relaxed. 
"Hi Rosa, aren't you meant to be in a lesson?" She smirked, walking around the desk. She'd missed Rosa's cute ass smile, the little dimple, the shine in her eyes. She'd missed her laughter and the way she threw her head back when something really tickled her- she just missed the girl in general. 
"I should be but I wanted to see you," Rosa paused, "Boss."