chapter 6 (edited)

Niall POV:

Liam, god he's so fucking fuckabel. He as my roommate might be the death of me. I know Baleigh is good looking and I would have my way with her but Liam... I would do so many thing with him, god I would be his slave. When I saw him in the kitchen I was so turned on by him.

"Niall have you seen my toothbrush anywhere?" Liam asked walking shirtless. Oh my fucking god I think I'm going to cum in my pants.

"I don't think so but um you could use my dic-I mean my spare penis-toothbrush fuck." I say staring at his wet chest from his shower.

"Ni...do you like what you see?" Liam asked winking, I shook my head still staring. Liam walked over to me and got closer then he said, "Niall get up."

What!!! My eyes pop open to see Baleigh looking at me and Liam doing the same.

"Good morning." Liam said with a slight blush on his checks. I nod to him and stand up that's when I hear Baleigh laugh.

"Oh my god I told you it was a naughty dream he has morning wood! Ha told you." Baleigh said laughing like a mad man. I look down to see my hard on in my pants.

"Maybe you can help me with it Liam." I say winking at him. He just hides his face. I laugh and walk to the vent.

"I'm going to go hang with Louis and Harry." I say then crawl through the vent to their room. When I get there I see Louis and Harry kissing on the bed.

"CAN I JOIN." I yell because well I am me of course.

They jump away from each other.

"Niall w-what are you doing here?" Louis asks.

"Liam got me hard so I came here to distract myself but damn that did not work." I said.

"Just go like jack off in the bathroom or something." He says. Harry just sits there looking out of place.

"Not as fun as the real thing." I say.

"Just go somewhere I have to talk to Harry." Louis says.

"Fine." I say and go back into the vent.

Louis P.O.V:

Once Niall left I looked at Harry.

"Sorry I was in the moment I just really like you." I say.

He doesn't say anything, he just holds up one finger to silence me. He goes to my face and in a low whisper says, "I like you to." With that he leans in and gives my a soft lingering loss on my lips.

I was never a person to believe in butterfly's and sparks flying, only in books were those a thing but this time I was wrong because when his lips connected with mine it was like elephants and fireworks.