Chapter 7 (edited)

Baleigh's P.O.V:

  "LIAM AGHH STOP!! YOU HAHA KNOW I'M TICKLISH!!!" I yell trying to get unpinned from my big brother.

   "No this is payback for what you did this morning." He said still tickling me.

   "Can't hahah NEED AIR!" I say trying to catch my breath. I know my face is probably red as an apple. He finally stops and gets up.

   "I think I just died." I take in a long breath and sit up from the floor.

"Don't over react." Liam said. "Don't under react," I point at him "I could have died."

    He begins to laugh then goes to his knees putting his hand on over where his heart is and says, "OH MY GOD my dear baby sister has been almost killed she needs a doctor someone give her CPR! Luke mouth to mouth NOW MY SISTER YOU SHALL LIVE ON!" He put his fist in the air. I couldn't keep it in. I bursted into a laughing fit.

    "Okay okay let's go find the guys and play a game." I say. Liam nods and follows me.

********************************************

   "So what are we playing?" Niall asked. Everyone was in the vents were there was a four way section for everyone to sit down.

    "20 questions." I say. "I will start!"

Everyone nods.

"Reminder you can't lie, Liam have you ever had sex?" I asked.

The only  people who were in the vents were Liam, Niall, Louis, Luke Harry, and I.

    "Umm well one time well twice but with the same person, it was a guy. One of the nurses actually, I topped and he bottomed." He said blushing. Niall moved closer to my brother.

Perverts.

   For the next hour everyone went around asking questions. We found out Niall fingers himself, I bit a dudes finger off once. Luke and I had not had sex. Louis attempted to do a split one time and did it but was stuck for an hour like that. Now Niall was asking Harry a question.

   "Did you kill your family?" Niall asked. "Remember no lying."
Harry took a deep breath in.

    "No I did not. There was a man who k-knew I w-was m-mute so he f-framed me." Harry said in a low whisper messing up on a few words from not talking to anyone and I know he didn't fully trust us all.

    "Hey guys I'm a little lost in here can you help." Everyone jumped at the sound of a new persons voice. I looked over to see Zayn coming up from behind Louis and Harry. Man he gives me the creeps for some reason..I might just be imagining things.

    "Sorry did I scare you? I didn't mean to, just saw all you guys were gone and..I could here moving in the vents. So vas happing boys and girl?" Zayn said with a smile on his face.

    "Are you sure your not  crazy?" Luke asked. "You're  in a vent with a man who loves sex, someone who was framed for killing his family, a girl who try's to kill in her sleep, a dude who has voices in his head and the most bipolar anger problems guy you will meet plus a dude with mega sadness and yet you have a smile on your face.." Does Luke feel like something's  off also?

    "I might be a little bit out there, but it's more fun as I see you guys as normal people, I don't think different. I know how it feels to be treated as different." Zayn says.

"But if you ask me different is 10 times better then normal."

*************************
Hey this is a short chapter with no point to make at all, but I needed to update. It's just that I'm  going through a lot right now between end of school year testing, along with  family problems, moving out my dads place to go live at my moms... It's hard but I'm going to try harder and if you can check out my shared wattpad with my online BFF Crowley-Is-My-Bitch -is-my-bitch the account is 5shadesofdirection