Pandav's vanvas🌳

After Draupadi's insult,  Pandav's get ready to go to the Vanvas.

So here starts the story,

Subhadra and Arjun are there in the chamber.

Subhadra - Arya, let me come with you how can I live without my family .Please Arya allow me to come with you  all Arya.

Arjun- No, Pranpriya how can I let u suffer when you  are  not involved in this and even Duryodhana has asked only us Pandav's and Draupadi to leave for the forest. You stay  with Madhav  and we will return soon.......

Arjun and Subhadra spend some quality of time.

Next day they were ready to go to the forest Subhadra takes blessings from the Elder Pandavas and Draupadi. 

 Madhav arrives there and he tells to Pandav's to increase their power.

Draupadi- Subhadreyy, I will miss you please take care of yourself and Prativindya you are  eldest among everyone you  need to take care of  yourself and your Mother Subhadra and brothers.

Subhadra-Jiji don't take tension I will take care of them.

Prativindya-When we have Mata Subhadra with us then you need not to take tension about us Mata.

Draupadi- I know that Putr, but your Mother Subhadra will forget about herself.

Subhadra and Draupadi hug each other

Then Pandav's along with Draupadi leave for the forest

Maharaj Drupad arrives there and say's upapandavs to come with him to the panchal.

Drupad- Putroo, please  you  all come with me to the  panchal .I have no one in my life now, I feel empty and my daughter left to lead a life full of hell.

(Upapandav's think that their grand father is missing them so they decided to go with him to Panchal.)

(Here in this story Shrutkarma is very small he is just 6 months old.)

Hey frnds,

 Please support me to complete my story. If anyone have any idea they can tell me. 

Please vote and  comment my story.