My Son's you all are my Heartbeat ❤️

Hello friends,
Thankyou everyone for supporting me.so let's start the story.

Subhadra-Hey Narayan,What sin did I commit that you are punishing me. At first you snatched my husband and my family now you are taking my children away from me.

             Subhadra was crying at that time Prativindhya, Sutasoma,Shatanika and Shrutasen come near her and see her crying they go near her and keep their hand down her cheeks the tear drop falls in their hands

Shatanika and Shrutasen come near her and see her crying they go near her and keep their hand down her cheeks the tear drop falls in their hands.
Prativindya-Mata,please don't cry.
      Sutasoma looks at her emotionally.(In my story Sutasoma and subhadra has a special bonding.I will reveal the reason behind it. Not only Sutasoma but every upapandav have unique bonding with subhadra.)
Shatanika -Mata, if you very like this we won't be able to leave you.
Shrutsen-Mata, A tear drop from your eyes is equal to our death.
             Subhadra immediately put her finger and stop shrutsen from speaking further.
Subhadra-putr, dont ever say or talk about death. I will be dead if anyone of you even have a slightest pain. "I can't live without five of you".
Sutasoma-Maa, I don't want to leave you.(By saying this he starts crying)
Subhadra-putr Soma,I am always there in your heart❤️ always remember that you all have your Mata subhadra with you.

             Saying so, she hugs everyone.

Then upapandavs along with Maharaj Drupad leave for panchal.
        Subhadra look's at them teary eyes.

My dear friends,
Please support me if you like my story vote and comment your opinions.