chapter 3

Jk pov

I was thinking about my princess at my office its like 7 pm I got a call from jin I attended it..

On call

Jk:what happen??
Jin:hey are you free?
Jk:hmm...why??
Jin:I planned a dinner for our collaboration and bangtan and some of my employs who are involved in this project are all be there
Jk:hmm okay..
Jin:I am sending you the location of the resturant be on time at 8 pm.
Jk:hmm okay..

I cutted the call and went to my house to get ready..

After sometime I wear my clothes and went out

Meanwhile Y/n pov~

I opened my eyes and saw the time its already 7  but my arm and leg is paining I got up and went inside the washroom and took a warm shower and changed my bandages it is better now I think sleeping in the same position for 7 hours cause pain I shrugged it off and wear my clothes..

Y/n's outfit

Its 7:45 already I went outside the house and saw the cab which I have booked I sat inside and the driver started to drive towards the location after sometime I reached it is already 8:15 aish it took 30 mins but its worth it cause the hotel is a ...

Its 7:45 already I went outside the house and saw the cab which I have booked I sat inside and the driver started to drive towards the location after sometime I reached it is already 8:15 aish it took 30 mins but its worth it cause the hotel is a beauty I think the resturant is located inside the hotel I went inside and came into the lobby I ask the receptionist about the resturant but she said that "his majesty"is already at the resturant and normal people are not allowed I called jisoo unnie..

On call

Jisoo:y/n  where are you??
Y/n:I am at the hotel but they said that I am not allowed..
Jisoo:oh wait.

She cutted my call then I saw that someone call the receptionist she took it and after listening the call she told me to go floor num 19 I thanked her and went towards the elevator..

Jk pov

I am now setting in the resturant when I saw jisoo I was thinking what if my
Y/n also here I was in my thoughts when they started talking..

Jin:I hope the project goes well..
Jk:hmm

Suddenly jisoo got a call and she excuse herself after sometime she came back..

Jin:what happen??
Jisoo:nothing...

Jk pov ends..

Y/n pov
I came into the floor I actually walking like werido its not my fault I am injured ...

I came inside the resturent after passing the floor hall and saw a long table where about 15-20 people are sitting I saw my unnie and went towards her...

Y/n:aneoghaseyo...
Jisoo:oh you are here..
Jin:who is she??
Jisoo:she is my sister kang Y/n..
Y/n:hello..
Jin:hello Y/n I am kim soekjin..nice to meet you.
Y/n:meet too..

Jk pov

When I hear Y/n's name I turned around and saw her my love my obsession she is looking damn gorgeous...

Pov ends..

Jisoo:so y/n mr.kim soekjin is my boss and they are his friends they also own various companies..
Y/n:oh nice..
Jisoo:come sit here..

Y/n pov
I sat down with jisoo and there are also some employes of her office they are nice and we talked a lot but then my phone ranged and I saw unknown num I took the call and awnsered it while excusing myself..

Y/n:yeobohaseyo
??:oh miss.kang I want to tell you that the child is safely reached at his home..
Y/n:oh thank god thank you so much officer..
Officer:its alright take care bye..
Y/n:bye..

Aish!!I cut the call and my arm started hurting cause I accidently answered the call with my left hand I went towards my unnie and told her that I am going to washroom...

I came inside the the washroom and saw the blood on my coat I removed my coat and the bandage I washed the arm and pressured the arm with the coat so that it stops  bleed I covered the wound with the coat and went outside I went inside the resturant and told unnie that we have to go..

Jisoo:what happen we just ate and you want to go..
Y/n:unnie its bleeding I think I need stiches..
Jisoo:what??how?you said it was minor!
Y/n:I said but it was gross I need to go..
Jisoo:okay breath out breath in..lets go

I nodded..

End pov

Jisoo:mr.kim we should go now..
Jin:why so early??
Jisoo:actually its urgent she forgot to lock the main door so..
Jin:ah its okay you can go and be on time tomorrow.
Jisoo:I will bye..

Y/n pov

I grabbed unnie hand with my right arm and pulled her outside but someone grabed my left arm and it fucking hurts I left out a hiss cause its hurting so much..

I moved my head and saw the same dard orbs and the dangerous eyes..

Jk pov

I saw her going wthh I am admiring her but she is going leaving me how the fuck I live without her I grabbed her arm and she turned towards me..

Jk pov ends..

Jk:why so early??
Y/n:leave my arm mr.
Jk:its jeon and you have to seat here..
Y/n:and who are you to told me that?

I let out my arm out of his grip and grabbed my arm and started crying..

Jisoo:y/n!!are you alright..
Y/n:its hurting so much..

Jk pov
I didnt hold her tightly but then I saw blood on the ground I took her arm and uncovered it and saw blood..

Pov ends

Jk:when did this-

When I am speaking she jerked her arm off and walked outside..

Jisoo:I am sorry your majesty...

Jisoo pov

I ran outside the hotel and saw her holding her arm I came towards her and hugged her..

Pov ends

Jisoo:are you fine??
Y/n:it is hurting..
Jisoo:lets go to hospital..

Y/n pov
We came into the hospital and doctor checked me and told me that after my accident a clot of blood formed on my arm which after showering dislocate
So the blood flow due to dislocation he stiched my arm and bandage me..
I thanked him and went outside the hospital..
Jisoo unnie is waiting for me on the taxi
I sat inside and asked her about that guy..

Jisoo:you dont know??
Y/n:nope.
Jisoo:he is the king of mafia and our new project is with him..
Y/n:what so he the Your Majesty..
Jisoo:hmm
Y/n:he is dominating
Jisoo:obviously he is mafia king he had to be like that lets just forget it..
Y/n:Hmm

But she dont know that her fate is attached with him...

Chapter 3 ends..