chapter 5

Y/n:you!what are you doing here??
Jisoo:he is here for saying sorry for tomorrow incident.
Jk:yaa she is saying right...I am really sorry I didnt know that your arm is injured.
Y/n:what if my arm not injured??you think that you can hold an arm of a girl without her permission.
Jk:sorry..
Y/n:(sigh)sorry accepted you can leave now.
Jk:thank you-
Y/n:dont think something else I only forgive you  cause I dont want to see you again so I simply forgive you..
Jk:but-
Y/n:you get what you want so what do you want to say now..
Jk:nothing I am going I hope we meet again.
Y/n:and I hope to not.

Y/n pov

I went towards the upstairs and came into my room.in mind:please god never connect our paths never ever!

Jk pov

She went inside and and I went outside and sat in my car after some mins jin hyung also came.

End pov

Jin:jungkook why did you not tell her about your fellings..
Jk:I dont think its the right moment.
Jin:where is your mafia attitude??
Jk:it didnt provoke at that time.
Jin:I thought you would kiddnap her.
Jk:just wait hyung she is mine and I know how to make her mine.
Jin:you have confidence.
Jk:which you dont have.
Jin:what do you mean?
Jk:I know that you like jisoo(while smirking)

Jin pov

Wth he knows about it no one knows about it but how can he be??

Jk:I know everything..
Jin:so whats going into your mind?
Jk:when did you gonna propose her?
Jin:I dont know.
Jk:you better do it as early as possible.
Jin:okay I will try tomorrow.
Jk:great! saturday is great day for a date.
Jin:yeah you are right..

Time skip

Next day

At 8 am..

Y/n pov

I woked up and finally weekend is here I went to take a shower and changed my bandages..my bruises are healing.
I changed into my clothes.

Y/n's outfit

I went downstairs while scroling my phone and saw my unnie making breakfast I went towards her and saw on the chair of the dinning table

Jisoo:I make egg and bacon with bread and kimchi rice.
Y/n:ohh interesting!
Jisoo:btw about yeaterday-
Y/n:just forget about it and talk about something else.
Jisoo:okay!so do you have any plans for today?
Y/n:nothing much exams are near so study!study!and just study.
Jisoo:oh good luck for your exams.
Y/n:thanks unnie.

After having breakfast I washed the dishes and went uptairs in my room for study..

Time skip.

Y/n pov

Its 2 pm I am studying but suddenly I flinched when I saw a scream I went towards my unnie room and saw her jumping on her bed I called her..

Jisoo:oh!Y/n you know mr.kim called me and said that I want to have a dinner with you tonight..
Y/n:whhat??why??
Jisoo:actually!I liked him and he want to personaly have a dinner with me I am so excited.
Y/n:oh best of luck for your dinner then.
Jisoo:thanks!omo!let me check my closet to see what dress I am gonna wear.
Y/n:okay I am going to my room bye.
Jisoo:okay!

Jk pov

I am having a meeting with my gang about the drug dealing..

End pov

After meeting.

Tae:so what happened yesterday?
Jin:she forgive but for not to see his face again.
Jimin:whhat?

All of them were laughing when jungkook hit his fist on the table aggresively making every member flinched.

Jk:so you are laughing at me or my face.
Rm:lets just forget about it.
Jk:no I want something.
Jin:what?
Jk:you are going to have a dinner with jisoo and dont forget to propose her.
Jin:whhat???
Jk:yes!I know you love her so dont be so dramatic.
Jin:well I am also thinking to propose her but I am shy!
Jk:well just call her and tell her to come at ××× resturant I already arranged everything.
Jimin:you are amazing!
Jk:I know..

Then he called her and she agreed and then just time skip---

At 8 pm

Y/n pov

Ahh!its so frustating!I am tired lets just
Study tomorrow I streched my arms and plopped myself on the bed and started using my phone then I saw the opening of my room door..

Jisoo:how I am looking??

Y/n:I think mr.kim is going to have a hard time today.(smirking)
Jisoo:aish dont tease me!!
Y/n:ohh blushing!!
Jisoo:oh he is here I am going bye!
Y/n:bye.

Jisoo pov
I came outside and saw mr.kim lying his back on his car door when he looked towards me my breath hitched he is looking so handsome.

Jin pov
I was waiting for her after sometime she came and when I saw her I cant take my eyes off from her she is looking so beautiful..

And the staring competition goes on.

Author's pov

And then they went to the location and had their dinner and the moment of love came...

Jin:jisoo actually I want to say something..
Jisoo:what is it??
Jin:I love you.

Jin kneeled down and proposed her.

Jisoo:I love you too..
Jin:seriously.
Jisoo:hmm

Jin quickly hugged her and kissed her with all the affection and love he have for her (my single self is now going to write something about my single Y/n)

Y/n pov

After jisoo went I ordered pizza with cold drink and sat on the sofa and played some shows on the t.v while munching on my food..

Its 11 pm now but jisoo unnie didnt came so I called her and she told me that she is on the way so I came upstairs and took a shower and wore my clothes and went out and saw jisoo unnie sitting on my bed.

Jisoo pov

Mr.kim dropped me and I went inside my house after bidding goodbye to him
I want to tell Y/n about this so I came into her room I didnt saw her so I thought she would be taking a shower so I sat on her bed and after sometime she came..

Y/n:what happen?
Jisoo:actually Y/n....mr.kim proposed me.
Y/n:what??
Jisoo:yes..I am so happy.
Y/n:oh congrats..
Jisoo:thanks.
Y/n:its late you should go and sleep.
Jisoo:okay good night sista.
Y/n:good night!

Chaptet 5 Ends..