chapter 14

Y/n pov

The resturant is so pretty I was looking here and there while waiting for the order when jungkook hold my hands I looked towards him..

Jk:where are you looking at just look at me.
Y/n:oh..okay.
Jk:you are looking very beautiful..
Y/n:thank you..
Jk:y/n I love you so much!!
Y/n:I know.
Jk:dont you do?
Y/n:jungkook....I....I will surely give you the answer if you give me time you know I have many trust issues.
Jk:okay...take your time y/nieee but for that time let me court you.
Y/n:(chuckles)ok.
Jk:thank you....oh our food is here.
Y/n:oh..

Y/n pov

We started eating eating our food and it was so good then we went our and I went towards the lake it was so good then jungkook backhug me..

Y/n:why you always backhug me?
Jk:because I like to after marriage I will always give you morning kisses and hugs..
Y/n:whaat??
Jk:I am just telling the future now lets just go..
Y/n:okay...

We were sitting in the car I am looking outside the car's window while he is driving..

End pov

Jk:Y/n??
Y/n:hmm
Jk:how many kids do you want after marriage?
Y/n:whhat??me??hmmm..I dont think about that now but...I want 2 boys.
Jk:ohh...But I like a boy and a girl..
Y/n:ohh...I like babygirls but you know its the nature of a women that she like her son more than her daughter and a men like his daughter more than his son this is also in my family my appa is very supportive to all my sisters but my
Eomma ask many questions like she ask when I told hyunjin that you are my boyfriend and I love you..
Jk:oh..
Y/n:but I will love my children you know when my grandfather died my appa said that he will came back in the form of my child..
Jk:you love your grandfather?
Y/n:hmm..he is very kind and caring he used to told me a lot of stories in my childhood he used to told me"when life goes tough then dont hide just seek for the easy"..
Jk:that a good thing when I was born there is only my appa and eomma in the house...I have my own mansion with bangtan where you came sometime I go to meet them...
Y/n:you should go often....eomma and appa are the most beautiful flowers in our garden of life.
Jk:okay I will go tomorrow..
Y/n:good.

Jk pov

She is so pure I love how she talk how she meant words how she is so soft tone..

I was looking and talking with her while driving then I reached infront of her house..

Y/n:its a very good date thank you..
Jk:your welcome my love take care.
Y/n:you too bye..

They we bid goodbyes and she left I looked at her until she went inside her house I then left from there..

Y/n pov

Its 12 pm and I think all the family members are sleeping I also went to my room and changed into my pajamas and went to sleep..

Next day(sunday)

Y/n pov

I woked up and it was a good sleep I went dowstairs after taking a shower and wearing a black jeans and a hoddie I went downstairs and greet my parents and semi but jisoo is not there..

Y/n:eomma where is jisoo unnie?
Eomma:she went out wearing a dress and said that there is a dinner with her coleagues but she didnt came back I called her like 1 hour ago as I didnt find her in the house and she said that she is in her friends house and she is coming back.
Y/n:ah okay...(in mind:I know she is with jin on a date aish)

I eat my breakfast and went upstairs in my room but my phone ranged and I picked it up its was jisoo.

On call.

Y/n:where are you?
Jisoo:actually...I am sending a car so come here..
Y/n:where??
Jisoo:just come...
Y/n:okay..

I changed my hoddie with a white shirt and black jacked and black and white shoes and black cap..

I came downstairs and saw my mom washing dishes..

Eomma:where are you going?
Y/n:just buying some ramen and banana milk.
Eomma:oh okay be fast.
Y/n:okay bye.

I came outside and saw a driver I went inside the car and sat then the driver started driving and then after sometime I reached but when I came outside and saw it was...

Chapter 14 Ends..