Imagine- robin and dogs

Description: just the title
———————————————————————
It was getting dark and me and Robin where walking home on our way from work, hands laced together, to everyone else it probably just looked like we where good friends but we both knew it was because we loved each other. As we continued walking an kind looking older man with a big black dog plodded towards us, I always knew Robin was a big fan of animals but she just couldn't contain her excitement upon seeing the furry friend ahead, smiling brightly and when he came close enough asking his owner to pet him. Upon getting consent she plopped down on the curb and started cuddling him, talking in a baby voice and everything. I could only watch and smile in admiration, knowing this is the girl I loved with my whole heart and cherishing the moment. Once she had enough playing with the dog (with a little convincing that the man probably had somewhere to be) she stood up and dusted herself off, thanking the man before we continued walking. I looked at her smiling, "what?" She said feeling a little awkward under my gaze, "I love you Robin buckley" I said, not breaking eye contact and leaning in for a gentle kiss, cupping her face and bringing her closer to me " I love you too" she said once we broke apart.