⭐️ French tutoring

Warnings: smut, fluff
Description: robins tutoring y/n in French and things get a bit steamy
————————————————————————
I walk into family videos looking to see if they had any tapes of french revision and some french movies as I'm attempting to learn the language and pass the class this year, my extreme lack of skills in the languages department not being particularly helpful. I walk into the shop and nod to the two teens stood at the counter, making note of the beautiful girl there, one of my long time friends, Robin Buckley, who nods and smiles at me. I wander round for a while before picking out two french movies, in black and white, and head over to the counter to pay. "Hey are you renting or buying?" Robin speaks. "Uhm renting please"
"Ah good, you speak French?" she asked inquisitively
"I'm trying my best to learn it for school, but I'm not very good"
"Ahh, I actually speak French .I-I could help you if you want, like a tutor but for free"
She said, I noticed the little stutter when she offered and her tendency to ramble, and how cute she was.
"That would be nice, only if your sure of course"
"Yeah-h of course. We could meet up today after my shift if you want?"
"Yeah that sounds nice, you could just come over if you want when your done with your shift. "Yeah sure I'll be there" she said smiling widely, as was I knowing we where going to spend more time with each other.

Time skip to at y/n house

I'm just finishing getting everything ready when I hear a knock at the door, I take a quick look in the mirror, making sure I look ok, before heading down to greet robin.
"Hey" I say as I swing open the door revealing the taller girl on the other side.
"Hey y/n/n"
"Come on in!" I say stepping to the side, allowing her to enter and take off her shoes before we both run upstairs.
Both of us sit on my bed as i reach for the French movies. "So I was thinking we could do some studying then watch these after ?" I say
"Sure" she agrees, getting some books out of her bag and opening them.
"So how much French do you know?" Robin questions, looking at me. I lose my train of thought for a moment, admiring the freckles that adorn her face. "Y/n"  "oh-h yeah Uhm Bonjour?" I say blushing at my own incompetence. She chuckles at my response before flicking to the front of her book as I watch her. "We can start at the beginning" she says smiling at me. We continue doing French work for about an hour and I honestly can't get over how pretty she is and how good her raspy voice sounds speaking French. "Y/n... Y/n" she says waving her hand infront of my face a little "hm" i respond. "Maybe we should put the movie on now you seem a little... distracted" she says. "Nooooooo" I whine not wanting her to stop speaking French to me. "Pourquoi?" She asks "hmmm... why!" I say guessing the word. "Yup, now why don't you wanna watch the movie?" she asks, my face blushes red at the thought of admitting to her what I was thinking. "You've gone all red miss y/l/n" she says causing me to cover my face with a pillow and lay back in embarrassment. She lays next to me and pulls the pillow from my hands, now we lay face to face. " what's wrong y/n" she whispered, it was now or never. "I want you buckley, I like you a lot, like like like you and-" I rambled when I was met with robins soft lips crashing into mine, her hand gripping my hip. We pulled away to catch our breath and she brings her mouth to my ear whispering " I want you too y/l/n" she utters before I desperately catch her lips once more straddling her waist, my hands cupping her face as hers grasp my hips, filling my tummy with butterflies. I start kissing down her jaw and keep going until I'm just under her ear, causing her to buck her hips up into me. She weaves her legs through mine and flips us over so she's on top before pulling her shirt over her head and then helping me with mine. We look at each other for a minute, in awe, taking in what we had both waited so long for. She leans in once more, this time a little gentler kissing my lips then moving down to my jaw and my neck, moving down my chest, reaching behind my back and unhooking my bra, taking it off me. She kissed my bare chest, sending shivers through my body as she left dark bruises where no one else except her could see. Moving further down she pulls my trousers and my underwear off together leaving me clotheless. She paused for a minute, letting her eyes wander over my body, before gently kissing my hip bone, while rubbing my clit causing me to sigh heavily at her touch as she moves down and replaces her fingers with her mouth. I moan lightly bucking my hips into her as she works her magic, the pressure building within me. "Rob- fuck" I moan and she just chuckles lightly, the vibrations sending pleasure through me. She grips my thighs holding them apart as her mouth does all the work, kissing and licking...
Before she takes two of her fingers and works them inside me, hitting the spot i so desperately wanted her in, forcing a loud, breathy moan out of my mouth.
I take a handful of her hair (lightly so not to hurt her) and feel the know in me tighten "robin, gunna cum" i babble as she continues working me, a little faster to the point I see stars as I come undone under her. Panting and breathing heavily as I come down from my high. Robin pulls herself up next to me, kissing my neck lightly. "Not bad Buckley" I laugh as she giggles along with me. "I feel like that's an understatement considering how you where moaning my name just a minute ago" she states making me bury my head into the nook of her neck in embarrassment and knowing she was completely right.
"Yeah-h" I breath. I start kissing her neck a little, feeling like I should give her something in return. "Y/n we don't have to tonight I know your tired love" she states calmly "you sure, I don't mind" I say. "Yeah I don't mind, really. Now c'mon let's get you cleaned up" she offers me her hand and pulls me up taking me to the bathroom to clean up. Afterwards we both change into some pyjamas and crawl into bed, cuddling up to one another and falling asleep in each other's arms.
———————-————————————————–
A/n I hope this is alright you lovely people! Sorry for slow updates, just finding the motivation and good ideas atm!! Any requests are welcome :)