💫 Hey rob

Warnings: nothing really just a little steamy fluff
Description: visiting Robin at work ;)
Words: 720
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit on the bottom stained my house pulling my green converse on, getting ready to go visit Robs. She's  been at work all day, probably more bored out of her brain considering it's a Sunday morning and the shops probably slow, It's just as well she's got such an incredible girlfriend to cheer her up. I hop in my car and trundle along to the video store, parking up outside the building and heading inside, the bell on the door alerting Steve (who shoots up from behind the counter, banging his head on it on his way up) of my presence. "Hey Steve, Rob about?" I ask kindly, I've always been fond of him since he's friends with Robin. "Yeah y/n/n she's in the back one sec- ROBIN YOUR WIFES HERE" he yells, loud enough to fill my ears with a ringing noise for a second. Robin walks out the back of the video store and towards the counter. "Hey Robbie" I say smiling at her, her lips pull up revealing her perfect teeth. "Hi y/n come on We'll go through to the back. Steve I'm going on break" she states pulling me through to the break room of the store, ignoring Steve who's waffling on about her just being on a break. She pulls me down on the the couch and we sit there for a while talking about how her days gone (I was right it was boring) before she says how grateful she is that I came to visit her. "Honestly robs it's just as much for me as it is for you, I missed you" I tell her honestly. " you missed me did you?" She questions cheekily her eyebrows wiggling up and down suggestively, "well we'll have to make your trip worth while then won't we" she says leaning in, closing the gap between us. Our lips collide and my hands find their way to her hair, hers to my waist, the taste of her vanilla chapstick fills my mouth, sending electricity up my spine. She sighs into the kiss pulling me onto her lap and her hands making their way under my shirt and up my ribcage to my bra, cupping my boobs as they often did. Meanwhile my hands began unbuttoning her shirt and taking her tie off desperate to touch and see her. Sighs and groans where leaving both of our mouths as robin detached her lips from mine and began kissing down my neck, taking off my shirt to get to more of my skin, sucking purple bruises into the newly exposed area. Right at that moment steve opened the door " robin I swear to god you need to hurry uuuuewwwwww" he practically yells as he turns around, while Robin pulls me in to protect my modesty, both of us blushing bright red. "God don't you knock" she yells at him, " I shouldn't have to knock to prevent me from seeing my best friend making out with their girlfriend on the COMMUNAL couch" he shouts back. "Whatever just get out" robing replies, "fine but you better get out here soon it's my turn on break" he gets the last word in before leaving. Robin looks at me "oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't know he was gonna walk in and I thought I locked the door and I'm so so sorry and I get it if you're mad-" "robin it's ok it's honestly kinda funny" I state, getting up and putting my shirt back on. "Funny?" Roving questions looking at me puzzled. "Yeah steve caught us it's kinda funny 'king Steve' of all people caught us" she nods looking almost defeated before letting out a chuckle, "yeah it is kinda funny". "Yeah, anyway I better get going before we piss Harrington off anymore, I'll see you later though yeah, we can finish what we started" I whisper the last part making robin blush. "Yeah ok" she answers and I peck her lips before heading out. "Bye Rob" I say and she replies with the same as I head out the store front, "bye steve!" I yell grinning "bye y/l/n" he replies looking exasperated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyyyyy I decided to finish something I had in the works before I lost all motivation, would people want me to post any more on this book or are we over it?
Also my writing styles probably definitely changed so sorry about that. Also I'm open to criticism (polite criticism of course) have a fab day !