Time-square

"dear diary, i saw him again, its been two weeks since i last saw him. Demon. he danced with me, how weird is that, he had to have been drunk..  tonight ill be breaking the rules, im going to cross the wall I'm not suppose to it's against the rules but I'm curious if there are zombies still out there and if there's survivors other than us. Demons gonna scold me ..thats if i get caught. Hopefully he doesnt show up. Alex is coming with me i havent seen her in a couple days, how fun is that lol !"

    Priya was just now finishing up getting dressed, her natural red curls sitting on her small shoulders,  she was wearing A pair of highwaisted jeans, a black tank top hugged her small breasts, her black combat boots made her small feet average looking, her black sweater hugged her hips and chest as she slid the sweater over her head. She then signed her Journal then closed it, setting the pen on top of the small book. Priya opened the front door to a happy excited alex. "Your wearing all black too." Priya chuckled at Alex's words.

~priya elmer

   Priya glanced at her room after picking up her book bag, she's gonna miss her room. A small smile crept on her face as she closed her front door behind them. "Ready?" Alex questioned her friend. "Of course I am." Priya scoffed. Both girls made their way down the stair cases to the the first floor, just as both girls were about to exit the building priya was yanked by her arm away from the walkway against the wall. "WHAT THE FU-" priya stopped mid sentence coming eye to eye with demons mask staring down at her in silence. "What.. what do you want now?" Priya gulped hoping he didn't recognize what their plan was. Alex was pressured into a corner by Kai. Kai eyed Alex's body through his goggles in pure hunger, Alex pushed on his chest pushing him back a little, "LISTEIN buddy you don't gotta push me into a corner like a fucking cornered rabbit okay." Alex bites back in aggression in her tone. Kai chuckled under his mask shaking his head lifting his pocket knife slipping it open and then pressing it against her throat softly. Priyas eyes widened then shot back to demon. "What the hell is this?! Your gonna threaten my friend?" She shoved demon back a few steps in anger. "This is how you treat your people? You threaten them? We were just going to the meeting okay so back off demon I'm not one of your little fuck toys." Demon scoffed waving a hand to have Kai back off a bit which Kai did so. demon then pushed back with his words as well, "if I catch you sneaking over that wall I'll lock you up in my tower just like (his bedroom) the princess you are okay. Your not prepared to know the truth about any of this." Priya scoffed laughing at him. "The truth about the virus and the fucking disaster that my father and dr. Alexa created. You think hiding the truth is gonna save us?" Demon swallowed, "there's more to it than just a virus, priya you wouldn't understand." He turned his head away.

      Priya shook her head, "how long are you gonna hide the truth from everyone, how long until the truth comes out and everyone hates you?" With that she grabbed Alex's hand and bolted out the doorway to the outside. Both girls quietly walked towards Times Square, as soon as they boy turned the corner to 42, what was left of the city's population 300 people gathered the middle of where the red steps were located. There demons army's filled the steps and around it, awaiting for demon to make his appearance. Priya and Alex looked at each other as they stopped at the end of the crowd staring at the stage. Priya looked around seeing people whispering and demons soldiers standing around with their weapons holsted in their hands. Alex breathed calmly as she can to relax, her anxiety beating through her skin. "Once they start we are gonna make a break through that alleyway." Priya noded towards the left of them Alex looked and Nodded at priya. Priya led Alex over by a yellow bus leaning up against the side staring at the crowd going wild as demon walked from out of nowhere onto stage. Behind demon was Kai his right hand man. Alex watched along with priya both girls annoyed by both the males. For many years both girls have been bothered and annoyed by the two males.