Kai

Kai's green eyes stared onto alex's which matched Kai's

Kai's green eyes stared onto alex's which matched Kai's. She gritted her teeth with her bottom row. Her hands gripped her shorts, she backed up against the metal rail that was just over the pool. Her eyes began to glow the same color as his, her green ombré hair fell softly on her shoulders. She brushed her hair back behind her ear. She swallowed the lump in her thought feeling nervous seeing Kai without his mask or goggles and his dark black hoody. She stared at the ground then glanced up at him seeing him inching closer to her. She wobbled in place. "You never take your mask off so why now?" She gulped.

"Because I want you to feel as comfortable as possible. You drastically changed your life in the past twenty four hours. I know what it's like when you first transition. The sounds. The smell. The urges. The desire to feed. Every word annoys you. Every sound aggravating your skin making your veins pump faster, your itching to just taste your friends blood. To feed.." he half smiled and then frowned seeing her scared expression. He made his way standing in front of her. He stood at least a good seven feet tall, Alex was merely five feet tall. Short fragile compared to the tall seductive Kai who placed his hands either side of the rail of Alex's hands. "Look at me." She clenched her fists squeezing the railing tightly. The lump in the back her throat made it hard for her to breathe. "What.." she finally looked him dead in the eyes. She saw the green neon tint in those eyes of his. It was like staring a predator in the eyes, except this predator seemed rather hott with a capital H. He had to have been a k-pop artist or something in the past. Because beautiful people like him just didn't exist in real life. His lips were a soft pink, skin as pale as a Vampires yet so soft and silky looking, his eyes almond shaped. with green neon Color surrounding his black pupils, almost confusing them with contact lenses, his nose was sharp and pointed. his jawline perfectly shaped, as if he was sculpted by a famous artist or something. "Why are you staring at me like I'm gonna eat you." He chuckled softly, his voice calm and stern.

"Maybe because you look like your about to gobble me up." Her response made him laugh. Oh wow he actually laughed. She thought to herself looking in the distance to the far right, only for his hand to gently pull her chin to look at him again. "Alex..You don't need to hold back any urges, I can help you.." his words were such a relaxing remedy. Like a drug your addicted to. "But what if my urges are to kiss you and bite you.." her words only made him smile seductively. "Your teeth." She noticed a pair of four sharp points on the front top row of his smile. "Your like a vampire." She giggled running her pointer finger over the sharp pointed teeth of his. "You have them too little bug." He chuckled softly holding up his phones camera so she could see. "No way.. I look like a monster!" She furrowed her eyebrows looking at her teeth in the cameras mirror. "What the fuck.." she half chuckled annoyed. Kai put his phone away watching her mess with the four sharp points in her mouth, he then pulled his pack of Marlboros out his sweat pants putting a stick to his lips.putting the pack away, He then lit the cigarette with his very own finger. A small flame lit his cigarette then vanished once he shook his hand. A puff of smoke escaping his lips, he bursted into laughter seeing her face was in awe. "Pffft why are you looking like that." He laughed at her. She smacked his shoulder, "you just made fire appear out of thin air how is that possible?" Her jaw dropped, her hands up in the air, as confused as she was she was pretty satisfied with curiosity."well everyone that gets saved and becomes a human zombie eventually develops abilities and powers if you call it a power. I call it a curse. It takes a lot for me to control it... my anger tends to set it off. Everything around me goes up in flames." He explained to Alex while puffing on his cancer stick. She listened and nodded in silence whilst looking at his hands. "Interesting." She smiled.