A Giant Woman

Chapter 3

Talking: "Hurry up police girl"

SHOUTING: "ANDERSON!!!"

Thinking: (it was the fuckin nazis)

Level 1: "Three. Two. One. Release!"

Level 0: "When hope is gone undo this lock and send me forth on a moon lit walk"

A/n: and we're back again boys and I have quite the menagerie to unload all over you all pause now let's get it

------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Seras and Maria finished packing for there trip to Romania for the mission which was obscure to say the least so obscure that they were basically flying in the dark on this one which is why Integra was having Walter fix up something 'special' for them "So what exactly are we waiting for were all packed aren't we?" Seras asked while Y/n and Maria just looked at some magazines "Well we would've left by now but Maria's gun got destroyed by Anderson remember so we're all getting new guns" "But my rifles fine and your pistols didn't even get scratched" "Listen police girl Walter is like the best damn gun smith ever and he doesn't make something like this often so your getting a new gun" Maria said just a Walter entered the room lugging in three suit cases one of which was taller then him "Sorry for the delay these are quite heavy or one in particular is at least"

Walter set the cases down besides the smallest one that he st Infront of Y/n who opened it up to see

Y/n whistled and grabbed the gun "Nice" Seras and Maria checked the new gun out impressed with the usual design, Walter coughed gaining the threes attention "As you can see what hold in your hand is called the Blue Rose a heavily modified Smith an...

Y/n whistled and grabbed the gun "Nice" Seras and Maria checked the new gun out impressed with the usual design, Walter coughed gaining the threes attention "As you can see what hold in your hand is called the Blue Rose a heavily modified Smith and Wesson Model 500 double-action revolver
It has a traditional 6-shot cylinder as opposed to the Model 500's original 5-shot cylinder
There are also targeting sights, and porting on each barrel to reduce recoil and muzzle flip
and obvious extra barrel underneath allowing for a double shot the upper barrel fires off a piercing round in pure Macedonian silver with blessed mercury tips guaranteed to rip through any ghouls or otherwise undead denizens and then lower barrel having a slight delay fires off a explosive round that is sure to finish the job both rounds being much more powerful then what your used to with your ebony and Ivory pistols but to put it quite simply it's destructive power is staggering to say the least and is far more gun then any normal person could handle"

"Christmas definitely came early this year it's perfect Walter" "I'm pleased that your pleased sir" Walter then handed the second case to Maria who opened it