Chpater 1: Sinbound

Running frantically through the darkness with the tall, gruff man thundering right few steps behind me, expecting his insatiable desire to be fulfilled, his feet trampled on the dried leaves that covered the murky ground. The forest seemed to be enveloped in extreme dusk, with not even the moon to shine its luminescent glow over the rustic mire.

After a few minutes of unhalting marathon , I gathered the courage to look back, although my heart was protesting vehemently not to take this step, by pounding furiously. No, the burly man wasn't there anymore. He had lost touch with me.

I breathed.

A ragged breath escaped my parched lips. I was terribly exhausted, sighing I took off the oversized jacket I had been wearing all the while. Underneath I wore a white, gossamer cashmere vest, which was evidently soaked in sweat, and the ripped black jeans covered my shivery lower limbs . I turned back cautiously to head back home, when all of a sudden I felt a deep jolt near my abdomen and massive, rough hands began to caress my lower abdomen and delve deeper, stroking me roughly on the clitoris through the garment I wore, while clutching my back in a powerful grip as if he was the only puissant man there and I, his submissive ...

'Stop!' I shrieked in the darkness, the darkness that crept with unwanted shadows and cruel, insensitive humans. But no one heard me.

No one.

Not even that burly man who I could see nothing of, but I could hear the screech rippling in the air, alleviating every passing second .

I woke up with a start.

Jolting my head up, I rubbed my eyes and let my memory recollect what it had forgotten. Today was the day I had been dearly anticipating for!

- ☆ -

I never expected life to be much of what I have always desired it to be, yet, here I was continuously pondering over the prospect that today would be a truly merry day for me, one that would make me get over all the petite dilemmas which had cropped up the previous year.

Determined to not let the single nightmare frighten the perfect mood I had for this very auspicious day, I emptied my wardrobe, searching for something ...refined.

Meanwhile, let me not keep you oblivious to the fact that today was the first day of my 11th Grade and I no doubt had to appear the best of what I could be, but despite all this I couldn't cease the alacrity running furiously in all my nerves, dissipating positivity after such an extended period.
Nonetheless, my instinct incessantly kept whispering, 'No matter what, the past is not to be forgotten '.

Nah! This won't prevent my complacent temperament. I retorted with an obstinate mindset, firm on never deviating my perspective back to the distinctive passage, that would pull me back to my unpleasant past. 'When have I ever overlooked it?', I mused.

The prior year had been one of the most mentally sabotaging periods for me. It felt like a prolonged aeon. The year had left me all battered and yearning for the only soul, and the worst aspect of it was that the person who had erected the problem for me was utterly oblivious of the occurrence or probably she was just too ludicrous & presumptuous to care about.

But right there a possibility rested, what if the obnoxious ambiguity was all in my head? What if I was not a lesbian, and had been entirely debased by someone morally side-tracked?

Reverting to the year 2021, I was a charismatic collegiate-very flamboyant, extremely into books and no doubt an incredibly frolicsome teen. Moreover, I was into drinking and salacious outfits. Well, this is what all of us are normally, this is exactly what I imagined my life to be throughout its entire journey. But I knew so limited of what lay ahead.