Chapter 47

A/N

Hey guys! I hope life is wonderful for all of you!

Anyways, we have an awesome treat from the lovely Donovan94. She made a wonderful piece of artwork, and the link is in my profile so go check it out because it's very warming. It is titled 'My Sunshine'

Also CobaltBatWings has created a DeviantArt group called Fur-Elise-JW if you are interested in that; it's still pretty new.

This story is on Quotev if any of you prefer that site, LucarioMaster41 is doing a great job over there, so many thanks! I had someone ask me why I don't post this on AO3, and that's because I don't have an account; I know someone bookmarked it there though, whatever that means. I'm not familiar with AO3.

OREO, I missed hearing from you, I'm glad you're back. I hope the East Coast treated you well. I think that would be an interesting twist with Owen hating fire. I hope the double-stuffed Oreos tasted good, but I hear they are making Mega-stuffed Oreos!

thesecondoreo, I missed you too, and I feel like your latest review is a continuation of the London bridge song.

I swear there's a third oreo-something lurking around, but I haven't seen the dude in awhile.

Back to this, spinofan-117, is Sobek a character of yours/someone else's, or is that just what you decided to name the Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park III? Because I like that name, and IF I decide to do something with the JPIII Spino, then I'd like to use that name. I just need to know before hand so someone doesn't accuse me of stealing a character. Give me a PM if you have an account, but no worries if you don't; I'll look for your answer in the reviews.

I know a few of you have been asking for the JP III Spino; discorded-Q started that ball. I am THINKING about it, so nobody worry their beautiful face over it, okay? Okay. I got this. :)

Lastly, but most importantly, thank you very much for the reviews. I do read them over and over because I appreciate you guys taking time out of your day to not only read my story, but also share your thoughts. So, thank you.

And I apologize for the long A/N. Have a wonderful day/night!

-----------------------------------

"Bad Meets Evil..."

"With all due respect, Miss Dearing, but I have absolutely no intent of allowing that...Indominus anywhere near my team. It is out of the question."

Owen threw a dirty look at the flustered Commander while a stern Claire was clearly losing her patience. Blake wasn't happy about Elise being hired, and he was fighting it every step of the way. He wanted Lowery fired for making the application; he didn't want the Indominus trained to be part of ACU. Blake had been agitated enough to even go all the way to their current location, the Veterinary Building, to make his point clear.

Luckily, Elise was out of it; Owen was pretty sure she had no idea what was going on at the moment. She was a little more sensitive dosage wise than Dr. Gerry had realized.

But Owen wasn't complaining; it was a funny adorable to see the massive creature drooling. It was less adorable with all the blood.

Owen glanced back when Claire kept a fine hold on her voice, just barely refraining from losing her temper, when she said, "I have told you several times, Commander, Elise is going to be trained for emergency situations where ACU needs it."

"My ACU can handle itself, Miss Dearing. I see no situations where we would need this animal."

Owen darkened at the choice of words. Technically, Elise was an animal. She wasn't a human even if she acted it. Her body was not human, but Owen certainly wouldn't call her an animal like Blake did. Claire opened her mouth to snap a response, but blinked when a sultry voice purred, "I can think of several situations, Commander. Shame on you for not realizing the full potential of this rare opportunity."