4~ caught

As Jungkook hears Taehyungs footsteps almost near him, he quickly pockets his phone. He knows that when Taehyung would ask him about the thirst tweet, he can't actually confess his undying love for Taehyung. It would be too weird, and he cannot actually lie about the tweet. It's too late.

So, when Taehyung was about to approach him, Jungkook starts to panic. And according to his plan, he was about to jump in the pool 'cause at that moment his brain considered it as the most perfect plan to avoid the awkward situation.

But before he could jump, he feels Taehyungs long slender fingers wrapped around his wrist. Holding Jungkooks wrist, Taehyung tugs Jungkook near him.

Feeling shame and shy at the same time, Jungkook doesn't dare to look into Taehyungs eyes, so he stares the floor instead.

"So Jungkookie, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asks.

"I-i was going to swim." Jungkook is quick to reply.

"Wearing jeans and shirt?" Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows and scans Jungkook head to toe.

Oh, how small Jungkook feels under Taehyungs intense stare. He feels his ears reddening in embarrassment.

"Yeah. It-it feels nice." Jungkook mumbles.

Taehyung doesn't reply. He simply chuckles at the response from the younger.

Still holding into Jungkooks wrist, Taehyung tugs him more closer. This time their chests collide. A gasp leaves Jungkooks lips.

"A little birdie told me that someone finds me hot?" Taehyung asks, smirk forming in his lips.

And only Jungkook knows how much Jungkook wants to punch off the smirk or maybe kiss it off? But that's a secret, let's pretend we don't know!

"All the Armies finds you hot." Jungkook flatly replies, trying to act tough.

"Yeah! But it's not about them. A certain someone named Jeon Jungkook finds me hot. That's the only thing what matters." Taehyung says, smirk growing wider.

"i-i" Jungkook tries to come up with something but the boy miserably fails. So, not wanting to embarrass himself more, he closes his mouth instead.

"Oh don't be shy baby, I think you're hot too. Really, really hot." Taehyung whispers in his velvety voice, lips touching Jungkooks earlobe, hot breath giving Jungkook chills.

Jungkook instantly jerks up his head, doe eyes growing wider comically. He loudly gasps at the elder's words.

Taehyung coos at the youngers cuteness. He removes the bangs from Jungkooks eyes, tugging them behind his ears and places his palm on Jungkooks dough like soft cheeks.

"So will you be my boyfriend then?" Jungkook boldly asks as if he wasn't trying to drown himself few minutes ago.

It makes Taehyung laugh. " It's high time we confess! Yes, I'll be your boyfriend, baby."

"Aah! I like you, no-no, I love you so, so much hyungie." Jungkook says, pulling the older into a tight hug.

"I love you too, my bun." Taehyung kisses the temple of the boy.

When they break the hug, no one knows who leaned first but when their lips meet it starts to perfectly sync in the rhyme of love.

But the sweet rhyme doesn't last long 'cause the next thing the boys knows is they hear an inhumane scream of Hoseok and back to back two flying slippers at them.