002

"Come on! Sleepy-time is over!," Her grandmother said "It's already 2 pm, I can't let you sleep forever!" her grandmother finished while opening Anna's blinds all the way. 

Anna groaned and turned the other way, covering her head with her pillow. "Go away.." Anna groaned trying to drift back to sleep. 

"You wouldn't want to leave Reese hanging would you?" Her grandmother said with a smile creeping onto her face.

The thought of Reese being scared and startled by the other horses made her jump awake, quickly turning to her grandmother. 

"Are you coming with me?" She asked her grandmother with a tired voice.

"Only if you want me to, I do need to let the owner, Sam, some things about Reese." Her grandmother replied. Anna nodded while standing up and stretching.

"Welp, I'll leave you to it, hurry, I'll be waiting outside!" Her grandmother quickly said while shutting the door.

Anna quickly made her bed and picked out clothes for today. She picked out some tan jodhpurs with a baby blue coloured blouse. She tucked in the blouse and put on her riding socks and boots. 

Once Annalise finished getting dressed, she went downstairs and grabbed a coat (just in case it were to get chilly; typical England weather.) She then went outside and saw her grandmother waiting in the car. She got into the car and they started their journey towards Bright Fields. 

The ride was about 10 minutes long and there wasn't much to talk about. Anna laid her head against the door and looked at the view. Wow. It was magnificent.  

As Anna approached the stables in her grandmother's car, a rush of anxiety filled her stomach. She remembered her grandmother complimenting on how kind and lovely Sam seemed but she was still nervous, she was probably going to meet so many new people.

After being brought back to reality by her grandmother telling her they were there, she looked around the yard. She didn't really see anyone as they were driving towards the entrance.

Her grandmother pulled the car to a stop and unlocked the doors, turning to Anna.

"You ready?" her grandmother asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I am" Anna replied pushing all of the anxiety away.

As they got out of the car and started walking into the stables, she started seeing more people. She noticed a group of people next to one of the stalls. She and her grandmother walked toward them, quickly grabbing their attention.

"Hello, how many I help you?" A brown-haired young man said, turning towards the duo. He looked like a teenage girl magnet. The girl and the guy looked about the same age as Anna, maybe a little older, who knows.

"Oh yes, I was wondering if any of you two knew who Sam was?" Her grandmother asked, gesturing to both of them. 

"Yes, she should be in her office, follow me," a girl with brown-blondish hair replied.

Anna and her grandmother followed the two teens into an office, leaving them at the door. Anna's grandmother knocked on the door and they heard a quick "come in". They did so and opened the door, walking in.

As they walked in there was a girl, which Anna assumed was Sam.

"You two must be the new people!" Sam said with a hint of excitement in her voice while greeting them with a sweet smile. (Why did that seem so unprofessional- Idk- sorry Sam).

"Yes, that's us" Her grandmother replied, nudging Anna, snapping her out of her trance.

"This is my granddaughter, Annalise, she's the owner of Reese," Her grandmother said gesturing towards Anna.