007

The two sat there for a while in silence until Pin finally broke it.

"Come on, I wanna show you something," Pin said to Anna, a small smirk appearing on his face. Anna gave in, following Pin. They arrived at a house, as Anna took off her hat and gloves, she raised an eyebrow. Both Pin and Anna dismounted their horses, tying them next to a pole.

Anna silently followed behind Pin, leaving a distance, just in case he wants to stab her or something. Pin grabbed Anna's hand, pulling her up the short hill faster, leading her to a rusty shipping container, leading her inside. She quickly gasped, letting go of Pin's hand, covering her mouth. 

"Who's this" Anna asked, still confused and shocked.

"He's a moor pony, he's lame," Pin said, a slight hint of sadness in his tone, "He hasn't gotten any better"

Anna shifted her gaze toward Pin, "Can't you just take him to the Vet? Wild horses are protected, aren't they?"

"I can't..the council doesn't have any money to treat them, they'd just put him down if I did" Pin explained, sighing.

Pin quietly led Anna into the crate further, trying not to spook the pony. Anna knelt down next to the pony, extending her arm so the pony can sniff her hand, allowing her to pet him.

"He's moved around you more in 5 seconds than he has around me in 5 days," Pin said, sounding relieved. Pin also knelt down, scratching the pony's ears, gently.

"Does he have a name?" Anna said, questioning Pin while watching the pony eat.

"No, dad said he doesn't want me getting too attached," Pin said, frowning slightly.

"Where's the fun in that, come on," Anna said, encouraging Pin to think of a name.

Pin thought for a moment before responding, "I can't think of one"

"Hmm how about Pecos?" Anna said, petting the pony. (Fun Fact: Pecos is the name of the pony I own at the ranch!)

Pin smiled slightly, "Alright, Pecos it is"

After about 5 minutes of comfortable silence, Anna shifted her gaze to a white box in the corner, full of empty sedative bottles.

"Pin, why do you have an empty box of sedatives in here?" Anna asked, holding her breath.

Pin sharply inhaled before responding, "I don't have enough money nor the license to buy them, so I stole them to help treat Pecos.."

"Promise that you'll pay Sam back one day?" Anna asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I promise" Pin replied with a relieved smile.

<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.

Anna and Pin made their way back to the stables, putting the horses in their stalls once they got back. Sam spotted the two, giving them a short lecture. Sam then had to leave because she was pony camp admin. 

Anna untacked Reese in her stall, putting her gear away afterward. After she was done, she went to Monty's stall to check on Pin. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it though! <3

Sofia/Rosie

Word count: 486