009

(EVERYONE PLAY THAT VIDEO RIGHT NOW OR I'LL STEAL YOUR KNEE CAPS!!)

Anna rolled over to check the time on her phone. 7:30 am. Anna jumped awake, remembering she had to be at the yard and ready by nine. Anna pulled on a pair of black jodhpurs with a silky white polo and put on her white riding boots, and her riding socks. Anna tied her hair into a braided bun, grabbed her Bright Field's hoodie, and put it on. She grabbed her phone and the key to her locker and ran out the door.

Once she arrived she glanced at the people with their horses, smiling at them. Anna walked to her locker, grabbing Reese's tack. She swung the saddle and the saddle pad or her shoulder, putting the bridle in her open hand, making sure to lock the locker and make sure her phone was in her pocket.

The yard was way busier than usual, full of people with smiling faces. She quickly put Reese's tack on, tightening the girth, putting on her bridle, and buckling the clips to her helmet. Anna led Reese into the arena, meeting Marcus there. 

Anna mounted onto Reese, warming up as Marcus talked to the crowd.

"Alright, Everybody! I'd like you to meet Anna and her lovely horse, Reese. They're going to do a round for you guys today!" Marcus explained to the people along the fence line. Anna glanced around, seeing Becky, Jade, and Ben in the crowd. "Alright! Let's get started!"

Anna cantered Reese around the arena once before moving onto the jumps. The first jump, cleared. Anna and Reese cleared each and every jump, earning applause from the audience.

After the demonstration, Marcus had everyone go to the paddock, where Pony Camp would officially start. Anna started leading Reese back to her stable.

"You might as well stay tacked up; you're going on a hack in about 15 minutes" Sam called out to Anna as she saw her walking Reese to her stall. Anna shouted an 'okay' to Sam as she brought Reese to her stall, loosening the girth. She took off her hat and gloves and left them outside Reese's stable.

Anna walked towards the paddock, sitting next to Jade, Becky, and Zoe. The girls teased Anna for being late, giggling to themselves.

"Alright! Campers under 12, grab shovels, we have some mucking out to do!" Sam called out to everyone in the paddock, grabbing Rosie before she could escape. Rosie tried calling out for help but the girls just laughed, knowing Rosie would enjoy herself.

Anna looked up to see Marcus walking toward Zoe. Jade, Becky, and Anna shared glances, smirking and wiggling their eyebrows at Zoe before walking off. The group walked over to the snack table, ate some of the snacks, and made faces when they ate the bad ones.

Anna gagged at the taste of one, "Oh my gosh, Jade you should try this one!" Anna said, holding the sweet in her palm, trying to encourage Jade to eat it.

"There's no way I'm eating that thing!" Jade said, face full of disgust, catching Becky's attention.

"What's going on?" Becky asked, looking at the two.

"Jade is refusing to eat this sweet even though it isn't even that bad!" Anna said, holding the sweet in her palm, which Becky took.

"You literally gagged when you ate it!" Jade said after Becky had already put the sweet in her mouth.

Becky looked like she saw the ghost pony wearing some weird next-top model outfit. The girls exchanged glances before bursting out and laughing. A little after Becky finally got the taste out of her mouth, Sam called out to everyone who was over 12 to get ready for the hack with Marcus.

Everyone got tacked up pretty quickly, heading over to the entrance. Once she arrived there she was confused to see a Pin instead of Marcus. 

"I thought Marcus was leading?" Anna asked, tightening Reese's girth, mounting her.

"Marcus is with the little kids." Pin explained. Anna could tell that he had his cold front up and probably wasn't in the greatest mood. Probably because Zoe has been chasing him around all day, trying to apologize.

"Okay, cool" Anna said, returning a stern voice.

Pin and Anna were side by side, the others behind them in groups of two. After a few minutes Pin started slowing down so the people In the back could catch up. Pin hasn't talked to her so far but Anna didn't want to push it so she just enjoyed the scenery, and learning the trails.

Anna was snapped out of her thoughts when Zoe caught up, riding up to the other side of Pin, trying to apologize, asking him questions, and to which Pin ignored.

"Becky! You're in charge" Pin said, glancing behind the group, and turning around.

A chorus of 'what?' echoed around the group. Anna could tell Mia was angry. She was already mad about the fact Marcus wasn't here but I guess Becky being the put in charge angered her more?

He flew past everyone in the group, Zoe tried following him but Anna stopped her.

"Zoe, stop, I know where he's headed, let me go," Anna said sternly, not letting Zoe make the situation worse.

"But Anna-!" Zoe said, trying to argue with Anna.

"No Zoe!" Anna said to Zoe before running after Pin. Reese quickened his pace, trying to catch up to Elvis and Pin.

"Pin! Pin, wait up!" Anna shouted trying to catch up to Pin. She then realized Pin was going home, she tried getting his attention and making him slow down but she gave up after a while, deciding to just follow him.

Reese slowed down to go up the hill, which made Anna fall behind but they eventually got to his house, seeing Elvis tied up in his usual spot, tying up Reese next to Elvis. Anna made her way to where she thought Pin would be, in the crate. She was correct. 

"You okay?" Anna asked him with a kind tone, "Zoe sort of bamboozled you earlier with that monologue"

"bamboozled" Pin snorted, glancing at Anna.

Anna rolled her eyes playfully, jabbing Pin lightly in the ribs, sitting down next to Pin, and petting Rey.

"How's our little pony?" (MY LITTLE PONNYYY)

"Not so great actually," Pin said frowning, "Hasn't been eating lately, doesn't move as much, I'm starting to get really worried about him, Anna" he finished, sighing.

They were both stroking the moor pony, sitting in silence. They were sitting in the crate for much longer than Anna had intended.

"Oh shoot! I have to get going" Anna said, quickly standing up.

"Do you have to go?" Pin asked, looking up at Anna.

"Yeah, I have to be there for the rest of pony camp, feel free to call me later though!" Anna said, running out of the crate, shouting a goodbye, mounting Reese, headed to the stables.

She found the girls and rode up to them, soon to be bombarded with questions.

"How'd it go with Pin?" Jade asked, curiously.

"Fine," Anna said bluntly.

"What happened?" Becky asked Anna. 

"He's been taking the sedatives to help a moor pony," Anna said, defeated. She couldn't help but tell them, she couldn't lie to them anymore.

Their faces soon turned into sympathetic ones, feeling guilty for falsely accusing Pin of being a horse thief. They quickened their pace, arriving at the paddock with the scent of BBQ in the air.

The fun soon ended, everyone's attention turned to Zoe's mum as she came storming into the yard with Zoe's grandfather trailing behind her.

"Get off that horse right now!" Zoe's mother shouted.

Maggie told Zoe that she was never allowed at the stables ever again. Her friends shared sad glances, they were going to miss seeing Zoe around.

Author's Note:

Greetings my little simps! <3 I apologize for not updating recently, I've had some family issues recently along with work at the yard, hope you enjoyed the decent-sized chapter, darlings. MY LITTLE POONNNYYYY!!!!

Sofia/Rosie <3

Word count: 1301