Chapter 1: I am thou...Thou art I (Slightly Edited)

Yellow eyes slowly opened with drained vigor....

A boy wearing nothing but a pair of shorts and shoes laid on the ground with only one defining feature on his body...

"(Augh...Where...)"

The insurmountable amount of black and teal tattoos covering his body...

Groans escaped from the tattooed boy as he slowly opened his eyes...

"Helllooooo? you awake yet mister...?"

The boys yellow eyes soon met the same pair... Except the eyes it belongs to had an egg shell for a hat...

"You finally woke up mister!"

The tattooed boy slowly sat up slowly. He pinched the bridge of his nose as a stinging sensation came from his head...

"Who are you mister? You don't look like anyone Ive ever seen?"

The tattooed boy looked around and noticed a place he did not recognize...

This place...It didn't feel natural...

Than again sights like these were normal to him.

Strange red veins crawled up the walls like a disease...The walls a dark depressing blue...

The place as a whole seems to be a sort of train tunnel...

"Hmm..." The tattooed boy then turned his head to notice the egg headed child staring at his face... Really closely...

"You don't look like any human I've ever met...How did you get here mister...?"

The tattooed boy tried to remember how he came here...

All he remembers was showing up at a some strange train yard......Someone was with him...and...

Oh...Now he remembers...

That damn wannabe YHVH sent him here...

The tattooed boy gripped his fist as he remembered the events that transpired...

Raidou came with him to help fight him off and the next thing it tried to send them off to who knows where...

He remembers pummiling it with Raidou...and the next thing he knew it opened up some sort of portal and sucked him to whatever God forsaken world this is...

"It doesn't look like your hurt other than a few scratches... Although I don't think those tattoos are normal..."

The tattooed boy just stared at the egg head with a confused look in his eye...

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Jose I explore memento's for items and the like. I'm currently trying to find some flowers..."

(A/n: First off I don't want any sort of comments about how to say his name pop up. I do not want a comment war.)

The tattooed boy only thought. "(Memento's...?Is this where that bastard sent me...?)"

"Wow mister! You look real strong."

The tattooed boy then stood up. He looked at the little egg boy with a serious look...

"Oh yeah I forgot! Someone was waiting for you to wake up. Shes taking a nap in my car right now."

She...?

"Mmmmmnnnnnnn Jose don't be so loud....Huh?" The Tattooed boy looked at the car...What took him by surprise was just the amount of junk on top of it that was barely held down by rope...

And the other thing was...

"NAOKI!!!" A blue creature jumped out of the car and hugged him...