Chapter 3 Beneath the mask

The Demi-Fiend yelled as he fist collided with the face of his enemy.

The Enemy snarled as he regained his balance. His anger showing full force at the Demi-Fiend.

"How can I he losing to a bunch of brats."

The Demi-Fiend looked behind him to see the phantom thieves trying to catch there breathe.

The battle itself was just draining. They felt as if the battle had gone for hours if not days.

"Geez how much can this douchbag take?!" Skull said standing up.

"This battle feels like it would have no end." Fox said.

"We cant give up now! We've come to far to just back out and run..." Joker said.

The Demi-Fiend nodded before turning back to there enemy.

"Lets go!!!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The Demi-Fiend jumped up as he heard the sound if ringing enter his ears.

He turned towards Ren who groaned as he took out this strange device.

"mmnnnn...What is it Ryuji...? No I can't I have to help you know who...Sure whatever you can help out just go back to sleep...No you dont have to- *Beep* Great he hung up..." Ren then noticed the Demi-Fiend staring at him...

"Oh hey your awake..."Ren said rubbing his eyes before yawning...

"Sorry about that...It was just a friend calling...You can go back to sleep."

The Demi-Fiend just agreed and begun to lay back down.

...

...

...

...

...

...

The Demi-Fiend groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. The sun going into them...

The sleep was...Refreshing for the Demi-Fiend...

Its been quite a while since he's had a good night sleep...Actually its been forever since he could sleep.

Sitting up he stretched his arms and scratched his side under the Long sleeved shirt Ren had gave him.

Speaking of Ren...

Rem was finishing putting on his jacket before looking back and noticed the Demi-Fiend awake...

"Oh your awake. Didn't think you woke up this early."