Chapter 2: Wake up, Get up, Get out there!

"Good God what are we gonna do...?" Ann said.

The group had arrived at one of the verious alleys in shibuya.

Now they were just discussing what they were going to do with their accidentally traveler.

"I didn't think it was possible to take someone from the metaverse into the real world."

"Okay so it's time to ask the real question...What are we going to do with him...?" Ann said pointing at him.

The demi-Fiend just looked around. Even taking down a poster before flipping it around over and over...

"What do you mean?" Ren said tilting his head.

"Well we can't just leave him here. Someone's gonna need to take care of him." Ann said as she folded her arms.

"Well for starters it would be impossible for me as my school doesn't allow for roommates outside the student dorms."

"My mom wouldn' even let the guy stay the night cause of all his tats. I already started hearin' people talk crap about 'em being Yakuza or somethin'."

"Guess that just leaves Ann and Ren." A...Cat said...?

That Cat was none other than Morgana in his supposedly "Real form" outside the metaverse.

"Nope definitely not my place. I wouldn't feel comfortable with a boy staying at my house."

"Guess that just leaves Ren then. Ya mind having a roommate stay with you..."

Ren grabbed his chin.

"It's not that I don't mind. Remember that Le Blanc Isnt technically my place. I'll need to ask Sakura-San's permission. It might be hard because of his tattoos but it's not impossible. *Sigh* I'll see what I can do...Im sure he won't mind."

"Well now that that's settled the next thing to do is to cover him up. Ren you think he can borrow your jacket for a bit?" Ren nodded to Morgana before taking of his jacket.

"Hey Kashima-san. Can you come over here real quick?"

The Demi-Fiend looked at Ren before walking over to him.

"So we've decided since you don't have a place to sleep. You can use my house to crash at for a bit."

The Demi-Fiend nodded in agreement.

"(Well at least I don't have to worry about sleeping on the street.)"

"But...Since you have all those...You know on your body. Your gonna need something to cover them up. So you mind putting this on." Ren took off his jacket before handing it to the Demi fiend.

Surprisingly it fit him nicely. Now that he thinks about it...When was the last time he wore actual clothes.

"Eh at least it ain't nothin'."

(End Ost)

...

...

...

...

...

...

Ann poked her head out of the alley. Scanning the area around to see if there alot of people.

Luckily this side didn't have as much people compared to townsquare.

"It's clear." Ann said.

"Well...This is were we split off. Good luck Ren!" Ann said.