Chapter 4 One more god rejected

The Vortex world....

A land containing only the remnants of the old world.

A place where demons of all legends would gather and fight for whatever was left...be it ripping, smashing, freezing, burning, etcetera just to prove themselves as the epitome of demon kind...A world where those interested and with the will...Shall accomplish there ambition.

A world where ones freedom controlled the path the world shall take...

This was a world where Social darwanism was at it strongest...

But there was one undeniable force that all Demons obeyed...

This Demon was the one that all respected after the fall of God...

One that was both feared and admirated...

The Anti-Christ...

The Morning Star...

The Great Spirit of spite...

...Lucifer...

For thousands upon thousands of years he has had a neverending war with those that believe in Law...

An army of devil's and God's on his side...

Including someone incredibly special...

A boy that has passed his test...and has become a true demon...

And that boy...

Is the Demi-Fiend...

Lucifer kept his eye on the boys adventures ever since that fateful meeting at the Shinjuku medical hospital....

All his Victories...His defeats...

The trust he has created with others...Along with the betrayel that came with it...

Yet Lucifer never lost interest in the boys shenanigans...

Occasionally he would look at worlds not of his own...

One where the Hero Flynn saved his version of Tokyo...

One where the Devil Summoner Raido Kuzunoha fought and defeated King Abbadon...

One where a Minato Yuuki sacrificed himself to seal away the Goddess of Death Nyx...

He enjoyed watching them as they reveled against the wishes of there version of that Cursed YHVH.

Although compared to his world it was almost always so predictable to see where there alignment lies... Usually either there neatral or believe in his way.

Not that he was complaining of course...

But in the end The Demi-Fiend Naoki Kashima Was the one to bring back his attention every single time.

Somehow or some way he would always find himself in a sort of pickle...

Like with that one time he helped Nanashi and the Hero Flynn along with other Messiah's fight off the strange and elusive Stephen...

(A/n: Im well aware that the Demi-Fiend in smt 4a was from a different timeline where he lost to Lucifer but in this case this Demi-Fiend is the one from the true demon route.)

No matter what without fail Naoki Will always find a way to gain back his attention...

Sometimes he would even mess with him...