03

"He smiled, and his face was like the sun."
-The song of Achilles

" "It's gonna be okay, we'll get out of this

" "It's gonna be okay, we'll get out of this. I promise." He grabbed my hand and we began to walk into the forest, our faces only slightly illuminated by the orange hues of the sun as it fell soon destined to switch with the moon. "

The day was anxiety and stress filled with the whole, everyone probably believing I murdered Chrissy and now I'm on the run; Run, seems to might as well be my favorite hobby now

As I heard the sounds of rustling from the middle of the room I turned around wearily at the possible intruder yet was greeted by M/N's tired face and messy bed-hair to which I sighed in relief seeing and despite his state he somehow still managed to look perfect. "Good afternoon, prince." I teased, and he laughed in that tired tone of his; the sound of his laugh always comforted me.

"S-so, how'd you sleep?" My words stumbled. M/N yawned, arching his back to stretch. "Well," he croaked out. "Pretty good actually. Most sleep I've gotten in a while." I took into consideration that he goes to college and all that fancy crap so I assumed that's the explanation for his shitty schedule, still worrying nonetheless. I walked up to him thoughtlessly and brought him into an embrace, immediately regretting my awkward decision but indulging in his warmth as his arms firmly slid to my waist, holding me.

As we broke away it felt the same as last night, warm, comforting, it would be less awkward if I knew what he was thinking. Was he comfortable? Was this weird to him? Or awkward.. "Thanks again." I finally spoke. "Whatever for?" He questioned the obvious. "For staying, of course. In this dump." I cleared my throat before he could answer. "Wanna, uhm, play some game to pass the time?" My arm loosening around him bringing my body back to look up at him. He nodded, and as he did his hair, if you really looked, bounced. I walked away, smiling and rummaged around to find...well something. Hearing sounds of glass clacking I turned to see M/N was also looking around and turning back I found an empty can next to some coins. "Ey, M/N." I turned back around, holding the can and coins. I watched as his head peeked back before turning his whole body to walk over to me.