08

"But I can't help falling in love with you-"
-Can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley

"But I can't help falling in love with you-"-Can't help falling in love by Elvis Presley

"God did he like Eddie?"

The group surrounded the same table and after a while of going through magazines of maybe places and/or weapons that could possibly help their life-threatening mission there was now a phone book placed in front of Eddie Munson with a pictorial adv...

The group surrounded the same table and after a while of going through magazines of maybe places and/or weapons that could possibly help their life-threatening mission there was now a phone book placed in front of Eddie Munson with a pictorial advertisement showing a man standing in army clothing that was mentioned to be dressed like the fictional character "Rambo." Specifically this advertisement was for a place called "The War Zone," which was a place that sold army weaponry at a warehouse.

"Check this out! The War Zone. I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for killing things," he paused, "basically." The curly haired man pointed as he looked up to his now group of friends.

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin stared at the advertisement as she analyzed the small bits of information. "Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?" She questioned looking back up at Eddie.

"Lucky for us it is. This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and angry hicks." Eddie responded, suspiciously quick.

"But if we're trying to avoid angry hicks, shouldn't we be avoiding this place? It's literally called The War Zone." M/N's sentence morphed into a yawn as he spoke. He was already draining into the need for sleep due to his shitty schedule from college and Eddie reacted with a gentle smile.

"Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons. I think it's worth the risk." Nancy pointed out which M/N sleepily nodded in agreement. "Me too." Lucas stated.

"But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin argued.

"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie smirked suspiciously at Dustin making M/N squint in curiosity. "You got some car we don't know
about, Munson?" M/N asked as he tilted his head to the side like a curious cat.

"It's not exactly a car, M/N." Eddie almost taunted as he mimicked M/N and tilted his head back, making the other cringe in embarrassment. "And it's not exactly mine, but it'll do." He finished cockishly.