.Chapter Two.

I ran. Faster than I had ever ran before. I'd been to Teddy house a few times now, so I knew where he lived. His mom loved me. She was so nice. I just don't know how she could marry somebody like Teddys father. His father was an asshole, but somehow he still loved him. I'm sure Teddys mom -and teddy- would let me stay for as long as I liked.

I sobbed hard, all the way to Teddy's house. Tears streaming down my face, all over
the collar of my shirt. I knew exactly where Teddy would be. He's on the couch, in the living room, probably reading comics, or watching something on TV. His mom was most likely in bed, with magazines, or talking to friends. So, Teddy would be the first one to the door.

It felt like I was running forever. Still crying. I just couldn't stop. I finally saw it. Teddys house. I ran up to the door. I knocked hard. I could see through the glass of the door. It was Teddy. He opened the door, he had a shocked look on his face as soon as he saw me. I sobbed more. "Y/N, oh my god. What happened?" He pulled me into a hug. I loved his hugs. Something about them was just so... comforting. And safe. As crazy as Teddy was I felt the most comfortable around him, than anyone else in the world.

"Y/N? Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" I looked up at him. He tucked my hair behind my ear. I sobbed out, "M-My d-dad." That's all I could say to him, but he knew. "Oh shit, Y/N. God, I'm so sorry. You don't deserve any of that shit." He held so tight. It felt like he would never let go. And frankly, I didn't want to. We just stood there for a little while 'till he brought me to the couch. He held my face in his hands.

"Shh, shh. It's alright. Okay? Do you want some water?" He said gently. I nodded. "Okay." He smiled. He ran to the kitchen. I swear it was the quickest I ever saw him do anything. He brought the cup back to me. He just sat there for a minute.

"So... My mom's gonna need to know at some point." He said. I nodded vigorously. "I can tell her?" He asked. I nodded again. "Okay, I'll be right back!" He ran to go get his mom.