Author's Note {AYR}

*wipes the sweat off the forehead*

So.. that's it. :')
I'll officially set this story as completed after I publish this note. And I can't believe.

I still remember how I suddenly found myself wishing to go to a concert of Harry in the middle of a maths class, and then imagining he'd actually hear me sing and call me on stage. And how I turned to my friend in that moment and said "Just had a great idea".

This was the first fanfiction I ever wrote and even started it without knowing much about Harry - I do know the essentials now, I've been working on it lol. So if there's anything out of context or sense in this story of mine, well have that into consideration. But anyway this is fiction so I guess that means anything is possible lmao.

Six months and three days I spent writing this, and how much fun I had! Some things just came on my mind and had been for so long until I got to really write them down once and for all, while other things lasted days for me to come up with them. And the magic about this is how I always managed to do so - very well, I think - and how I never gave up on it in any moment.

I guess I would just like so much if my story was one of those poeple put on "Harry Styles fanfictions" and to have more and more readers. And every day I watched them rise. They're still not much compared to one I'm reading that hit 1K viewers in the tenth chapter while I only did around the fortieth lmao =D

I told myself that's okay, each one has their own luck, I guess mine is just a worst writing or maybe the story itself is not that interesting at all. I do recognize at the beginning it might seem so, but I've already tried to change some things and what it is is the best I can do for now. I own an apologize to anyone how might think they deserve it for that.

But still it's a bit sad that maybe so many people give up on my story because of it, when from then on it just gets better and better. And I don't think that's just me speaking as the author. But what I wish very much is that now that it is completed, it will eventually gain its fame, the more time it will take.

I'll always be around checking on it everyday, re-reading regularly to edit anything that might need edition. And PLEASE feel all the freedom to vote and comment and anything else. Show me you like this story, tell me what you think about it even if it's bad things or jokes or anything - but do it with respect and kindness! I'll see it all and I would appreciate you so much :<

Now, I don't know iyou read my note at the end of the fortieth chapter or not, but as I said, I'm starting another fanfiction - check that chapter to learn better. I've started writing it already but I still need to organize my ideas on it more properly. But I'll publish the first chapter hopefully soon, after reviewing this one one more time entirely. So stand by if you're interested in Mama's Porch. I'm sure it'll be a long hair Harry fun one <3 ;) edit: it's called Little Freak now

I don't think I have anything more to say besides Thank You! and Love You! for your support that I always apreciate so much no matter how small it is.

Oh, one more thing: tell me how would you feel about a book two of (wa)FL and mAYbE I'll think about it.

Alright, kisses. Anything else I might want to say check conversations on my profile and Thank You once again!
<3<3<3<3 :D xD

Brown