...𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝...

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

📌 𝑅𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑊𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠, 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑛

𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

⏰ 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚, 7:47 𝑷.𝑴

.

.

.

.

A 14 year old albino was sitting by the table.

Instead of reading his Ace Savvy comics in underwear, like he do every Friday night, he was typing on his computer.

His sisters were watching their favourite show while he was focusing on he was doing.

His parents ?
His father was cooking in the kitchen while his mother was writing ideas for her book in her notebook.

Anyway the only boy was ignoring them. After being finally allowed to go back in the house, the albino completely ignore them and their attempts to be forgiven.

Everytime they could somewhere or do something as a so-called 'family', he just decline by shaking his head and say nothing to them afterwards.

It's not like they care anyway, they threw him out for God's sake .... because of bad luck !!

It's been years since that incident and not a word from the boy.

You can say that he's holding a grudge...

His father walked in dining room with tacos in his hands on a tray then called out the rest of the family.

" Kids !! Dinner is served !" The brother ignored the earthquake his sisters caused just by running in. He reached out for 2 tacos and put them on the plate right beside his computer.

He pull out his headphones and put them on, blocking out the noise around him with music. His eyes not leaving the screen as he held his food on his right hand and type with his left one.

Before you ask...Yes he's ambidextrous. He can write, draw and type on his computer with both hands without any problems.

He took a bite when his genius younger sister noticed his ignorance over their presence.

" Why doesn't Lincoln acknowledge our presence ?" She asked her other sisters.

" He must be doing something important. He's always on his computer..." The comedian shrugged.

The genius nodded. The rest of the dinner went loud as always but not a sound escaped the young boy.

Soon they all finished their meal and went back to do their business. Lincoln was typing when he interrupted by his own yawning.

He save the important thing he was writing on in an USB key and turned off the computer. He took off the headphones and place the USB in his pocket before standing up.

He yawned as he slowy got up the stairs. Unknown to him, one of his sisters saw him leave the living room and speed walk to the computer who was still on the table.

She turned it on and hacked herself through the password. She opened a few windows but couldn't find any trace of his recent activities on the Internet.