...𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲...

📌 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦

??? 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

.

.

.

.

" Are you ready to meet them ?"

Lily nodded and crosses the gate that closes behind her as she observed her surroundings.
She notices that, past the bramble-covered barriers who surrounded the house, the space was much bigger than it already looks.

Lincoln glanced at his sister who was taking her time to observe her new house. He know this was new to her but he's sure she'll get over it once she'll meet her new and better family members.

The gate closed behind the siblings as the brother guide his sister to the front door. Lily reached for his hand and hold it tightly.
She was going to meet new people and that made her really nervous.

What if they didn't like her ?
What if they are meaner than the Louds ?

Many 'what ifs' circled in Lily's mind letting Lincoln use this distraction to ring the doorbell. The startling sound broke Lily out of her insecure thoughts as Cloud nudge her forward.

That was the moment of truth.

She was going to meet her new family...

The doorknob twisted a few times before a loud click was heard, meaning the door just got unlocked. Lily hides behind her brother as the door slowly opened.

A much taller and bigger figure stood in front of them, making Lily hold on her brother's shirt tighter.
The chocolate coloured skin figure was towering over them. Then lean down showing a much familiar face in Lincoln's point of view.

It was Zackarry !

But with a face mask with his untied dreadlocks down.
And instead of wearing a tank top that showed off his incredibly sculpted body, he wore a red baggy long-sleeved shirt with sweatpants giving him a less threatening, more friendly and relaxed appearance.