...𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 !...

📌 𝑅𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑊𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠

⏰ 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚, 6:30 𝑨.𝑴

.

.

.

.

* Ding *

That is the sound of a phone who just got a notification.

In general, you hear this kind of sound when you receive a reminder or a novelty in an app you use or the response to a digital request.

..but in this case..

It means that a message has just arrived in the mailbox..

This sound has echoed in hundreds of electronic devices, identifying to their owners that something really important has just been received.

However it was still early and only very few were up, the warming light of day wasn't yet on the horizon leaving the inhabitants of the city in a still deep slumber.

But however the sweet embrace of temporary death released a number of people...those who unfortunately have to start their jobs early.
And the annoying sound of their alarm clock was quickly forgotten when they saw the message they had received in the last hour.

This day will definitely be very interesting...

۞

۞

۞

You wanna know the good thing with denial ?

It's that the person who refuses to face the truth, is the dumbest, the densest, the stupidest person the whole universe has ever seen.

And this person had a pair of blue eyes who just stared.

They just stared at the gray ceiling, the redness of the white background showed that tears flowed heavily during the night.

Rita just stared.

Her ageing body was heavy, really heavy against the cover of her bed.

She felt..numb inside.

She couldn't believe it..
She won't believe it..
She didn't want to believe it..