jimin

The heavy noise of students were the only thing that is blasting over the corridors of busan college....

Students witj group and as couple start their day catching up with each other after the winter break.... they are so energetic as well as happily telking their vacation.... how they spend.... what they do.... couples who meet after days,  bestfriends with their craziness on otherside.... bullys picking up some students..... some looking at their crush from a corner where teased by their buddies.....

A total happy mess...... in btween all of these a boy with a grey over sized hoodie.... with a square specs  and dirty blonde hair that mostly covered by the hoodie..... clutching on a book and his not so good looking bagpack in his bag..... heading towards his class at the second last room.... head hanging low....... he was walking it a speed pace as he wish.... he really wish his bullys wont see him or call him..... he just want to be in the last corner of his class room.....

But to his unluck his bullys call him out.... its not that difficult to find him in the bright environment of the college....

He stop his track and lick his lips, when he was met with something in his back head.... probably paper ball.... or something more harder.... he actually his in pain.... but he bite it down.... he turns around and bow without even looking at them.....

"Don't you know to meet us before joining class you pig"

"See him standing there without a word...."

"Aww he sting 🤧🤧"

Comments after comments along with so much mocking laugh echoed in his ears.....it hurts.... hurts like hell.....

Just when they almost stop the verbal torture they punch him and throw waste over him making him actually stings.....

He bite down his cries

He bite down his cries....one more semester he has to endure this....when they are satisfied with their fun they leave him there for others to laugh....he took a deep breath and wipe his tears walking to the washroom in the corner washing his face and the dirt they throw.......and look at the mirror with red and swollen eyes....

"You are not ugly " he whisper to himself before another tear slip down his cheeks which he wiped fastly and smile looking at his reflection

He join the class after that siting on his usual seat at the back where he dont even have a seatmate....he took out the book that he is reading currently....

Its his world, books.....books really create a new world for him where he is happy and can imagine with his freedom....he can be happy sad, mad and disgust he could show his emotion....he could be hero or sometimes just a reader....

The smell of new book as well as the old book from the abandoned corner of the library he visit....both give him peace....his favorite scent....a scent that feels like home....and make him calm.....

If not books he would possible have been dead by now....the only piece of happiness that left in his life....oh sorry there is another one....his elder brother....after their parents died its namjoon who raise him....his brother is a studious one just like him and he is now taking exams to become a criminologist....

Curiosity runs in their blood it seems both he and hiis brother as sooo curious....his brother collect the datas of crimes, murders even normal death and accidents he find suspicious..... and jimin love emotional books, crime trillers and revenge....the hook he get while reading all these.... how these book churn up his imagination and feed him with curiosity is his type of kink.....

When the teacher arrive he kept the book inside and listen to the class.... he is the topper of the college but to his unluck even after he could gain popularity he was the prey in the college.....now that it becomes normal to him....

The class finish by him eating his lunch in the washroom to escape from his bully and practically hiding from them all the time....he left the college once he seems everyone go....

As he walk back to his home scrolling through the internet his smile widen....to be precisely say this is the first time he smile the entire day....

With so much enthusiasm he rustle through the page and read the tweet with so much happiness....gripping the phone tightly holding back his laugh

My next book will be out to public by tomorrow evening 5 at the selected libraries as always. Hope you like it

-Vante Kim

___________________________________________

So how is it?

As i said its not a long book....to a max of 10, it wont be that much if i do long chapters but since i m bc, i m not promising

I m reminding you again....consider this as a mystery or a simple normal story....dont ask for romance....it do have a taekook part show what they are but i wont concentrate on them since the story basically is of

A fanboy and his fav author and the books that link them together

I promise this is a different story and i will try my best to do it good....

Hope u will give it a try even though it dont have ur fav ship or love