i heard it somewhere thou!

Jimins life was never better.....it was always been hell....he is just surviving somehow.....or may be for someone......his brother.....who sacrifice his own life for jimin......namjoon had a love.....a teenage romance.....they were so in love......but as responsibilities and financial instability hits him he has to sacrifice his love ......he had to drop from the college because if he do jimin can't get education.....like if u think of jimins life is actually namjoons sacrifice......and it would be cruel of jimin even to think of suicide leaving his brother alone......

Just like another day he gets inside his room all tired and stinking with smell of garbage he wash up.....he is tired of crying.....he make some noodles and eat silently......he message joon and who replied he will be late......as he gets bored he enters joons room that he use as a home office too.....he enters and read few files..... getting interested in the cases.....

Namjoon is a criminology students (guys imagine okay.....i dont know if this stream works like this or not.....i am blending it for my story) and he mainly receive cases across korea and other countries for referance......there were pretty impressive cases.....their result and verdict etc etc.....he read all those makimg his own conclusion of the victim and getting most of the time correct as he read the final page making him proud of his intelligence......its his way of encourage himself.....like his brother he is keen and observant.......

Its been one month coffee released.....he got a document file of the book from his online friend who had a copy luckily.....he run with the file to the near by internet cafe and took out the print .....as he was arranging the papers someone push him and the papers falls down.....he look at the man who hold him and ask him sorry.....

"Hey are you okay.....i am sorry....i sliped "

"Ye...yes....i am fine"

The man bend down helping to get the papers scattered in the floor.....jimin look at the man and the man look at the print of the cover page that written the title.....he look back at jimin and smile returung the paper......

"Thanks" jimin said as he bow and walks out when another boy smiling with a bunny tooth enters the cafe

"Huhh....taetae? What's wrong?"

"Nothing petal.....just met my fan.....who put efforts to read my book .....but dont recognise me ...."

"That's why i always say you should reveal yourself taetae"

"Then i can't have this mini romantic date with my cute little bunny hubby baby"

"Don't be cheesy hyung.....i know you are sucks at attention.....idiot.....common lets play ....hurry hurry...."

One last time taehyung look back at the vanishing figure of jimin.....with his book's printout in hands.....

Jimin was so excited that he read the book in a stretch .....crying out mess.....he was satisfied as well as traumatized but.....he likes the book as always......

Two weeks from that day while he was watching news at home waiting for namjoon the news Heard

The dead body recovere fron the drainage tunnel last night is identified to be of choi namjey's a college student.... he is brutally murdered as his skull was broken by getting hitted with sharp tools.....his male genitals is found to be cut and his body was covered in a liquid that attract mices which eat a good portion of his body tracing out all the evidence.... said the forensic department

The police have received an anonymous letter which include a cd with more evidence against the said male who find out to be a born criminal....who had abused his own sister who is 15 yeard old and many other girls and boys....

The public responded in a very different approach as most the netizens find it not necessary to find the murders who actually bless by killing a monster like namjae...."

He was keenly hearing the news thinking himself the man deserve it......

When namjoon came he went to take food and as they were eating jimins eyes widen as he stop chewing his food.....namjoon look at the boy who freeze just like that with his chopstick almost fell from his hands........

"The name....the case......its.....its ..... similar to coffee....." He thinks to himself clasping his mouth in shock......

_________________________________________

Hey bub.....i knw its a small chapter but if i write more....things will get reveal more.....so i am stoping

This is a pretty simple story.....so happy reading

Love you all