vante Kim

Jimin walks towards his home.... plopping on the bed as he reach..... staring at the white ceiling blank like his life.... no color.... nothing... just blank.....

He sigh as he woke up change his dress and start to write the homeworks.... he has to because its not only his he had to do but his bully's too.... he slowly start to write.... to be honest after all these he dont get time to study but he manage.... his life is getting more and more suffocating his only relax was reading books that comes to an end with all these stupid works his bullys gives....

Its nearly 5 am in the morning.... jimin dont sleep a little also.... his hands start to pain from the soreness.... fingers are almost numb.... he place the 20th book he wrote that night to the side..... he even feel difficult to open his fingers and let go of his pen from it.... it become that sore....

He look at his small hands..... that get red in the torture it went through..... he sigh and took his phone after all this time.... his eyes get teary and again he feel useless with all the shitty mesages he received from his bullys telling how ugly he is, what crap he is and disgusting and all..... after all the effort he put for them.... he received it......

He was feeling tired and exhausted but he can't sleep if he sleep he will carry away and wont be able to go to class and that will be another trouble thinking his bullys books are with him..... so he walk to the washroom filling the tub with water....

He watches the water filled up without even bothering to remove his dress he get in the tub.... sinking down completely.... covering him fully..... he was not suffocating.... the suffocation was no where near what his life is going through.....

His muffed out cries from the water creating bubbles up..... his tears that dissolved in the cold water making him even more numb..... he was tired....so much.....

"Chimmy.... baby you woke up....? "

Jimin close his mouth afraid to slipping his sobs out.... his tears flows down hearing his hyungs voice that filled with love.... the only love he receive from this world....

He tiredly wash himself up.... putting a fake mask of happy face and jumb to his hyungs giggling and hugging him from behind

"Omo... you scared me chimmy"

"I miss you hyung.... "

"Hyung is sorry.... just got a new case.... "

"New case woahh.... joonie hyung~~"

"No chimmy.... dont even think of reading my files n behave like sherlock homes.... now study.... if u want to join me we can think of it later"

Jimin pout but then he smile mischievously....

They had breakfast with little chit chats and went to their own works....

Jimin was early and tired... he took the extra time to walk ti the library that he was lucky that one of the selected library was in his area.... he find its still not open.... he pout a little but then thinking of evening he feel a smile crept on his face.....