Chapter 3

8 years later.

There's only 2 weeks left of summer break and Konnor came over to play some basketball. I have barely grown an inch since we met, while Konnor decided to be twice my size. It gave him and easy advantage to grab me and throw me over his shoulder, which he did, a lot, and dump me in his pool. And lake. And ground. He did it to me a lot.

"Konnor!!!!" I screamed. I kept rummaging through my drawer. "What?!?!?!" He answered. "Have you seen my bra?!" I stop rummaging and waited for his reply. I was missing my sports bra. And since we're playing basketball today, I can't do anything without it. He came to my door frame with a disgusted look on his face.

"NO!!! WHY WOULD I KNOW WHERE IT IS!?!?!" He started he started making dramatic disgusted faces. When he started gagging, was when I threw my head back in laughter.

"Calm down, sports bra. Maybe you just left it in a drawer somewhere." I calmed down a little. But it was still really funny. I was glad we could still tease like this. I really hope that once we start highschool, it won't change. Maybe he'll get a girlfriend (or a dozen) and they'll be less time for me and him. Or maybe he'll become captain of the football team, I have no doubt that he will be. But still. He's my only friend. It may sound a bit sad, but he's all I needed.

"No it's not in one of my drawers. I checked."

"Can't you play with out one?" Idiot. Being short with 32 C boobs and 38 inch butt is not easy. I'm not fat or anything, it's just that I'm REALLY curvy. I gave him a look and he rolled his eyes. "Basketball involves dribbling and running, and I can't dribble and run with out clutching my boobs so they don't whack me in the face!" I slap him in the chest. "Ow! Okay, so just double bra."

"I don't need my boobs to look bigger then they are!" I whack him again. I don't wanna get eye raped by my creepy, old neighbors.

"OK WILL YOU STOP HITTING ME!?!"

"HELP ME FIX MY BOOB PROBLEM!!" I whined, and he groaned. Then his eyes light up and he rushed to a drawer in the living room. Then he raced back to my door way with a roll of duck tape in his hand and a goofy grin on his stupid face. As soon as I saw what he was holding, I just died. Konnor must've done the same thing because for the next ten minutes we were trying to gain our sanity back.

"Ok, ok, but seriously. You lost your sport bra so this is your only option." His laughter died down, and he held out the duck tape to me. "Yeah, but how will I know it's affective? And what if it ruins my shirt?" I asked. "Then I'll buy you a new shirt." I was still unconvinced. he rolled his eyes and groaned. "I'll even buy you a new sports bra." I'm in! "Deal!" That's $60 I'm saving. He picked at the beginning of the tape and pulled it apart. "Lift your arms." He demanded.

I did as I was told and lifted both my arms. He placed the beginning in the middle around my underarms and started walking clockwise. Which was kinda difficult, seeing that I'm only 5' 2 and Konnor is 6'3. Around taping my back, he groaned. "You know what?"me was passed. I found it extremely amusing. He got on his knees and started walking like that instead. "Much better." After taping the top, middle, and bottom of my boobs to my body. "How do you feel?"

Honestly I hated it. My boobs felt like stones, and they were so restricted. And cold. I'd be more comfortable with a bra made form paper mâché. This is definitely going to ruin my shirt. "I'd rather wear a bra made of wool." Seriously, is that an option? "That's a great idea, except, well, YOU'RE ALLERGIC!! Remember the last time your grandma knitted you gloves for Christmas?" I giggled. "Don't remind me." I walked to the mirror to shift the duct tape. "Well I'm going to anyways, your hand turn red and were bigger than her hair in the 60's. The picture of her Afro will forever haunt my dreams." I chuckled.