Under the moon

'Moon'

It was a being that glowed in the night sky everynight between those sparkling stars, vast and never ending sky.

Though it was suurounded by those stars and has a whole sky dedicated to him ..... he aways looked alone and lonely to the blonde.

As a child who was unwanted by almost everyone he knew the meaning of the word lonely and alone, maybe more than anyone else.So mabye that's the reason he feels a kind of attachment to the moon who like him is lonely and alone in the dark sky even though it tries it's best to glow and please everyone....it's still alone ....even though he shows way to the travellers in the night ......it's still alone.....

The moon is not perfect .... it has many dark holes on it ..... it's not perfect 'cause it has to start his journey again and again every month.....

Even though he tries his best the moon is always lonely.

He felt he was like the moon who no matter how he tried would be always alone.

Maybe that's the reason the blonde had always sensed a warmth a little comfort with the moon.

As a child he thought one day the moon would get another moon for working so hard for shining so bright every night after the sun sets,.....it was just his wishful thinking as a child.

His tears ... his pain were always bare infront of the moon ... so it is today but with a diiferent pain and .. and unanswered question.

He thought his sensei's death was the most painful.... he thought 'him' being the most important person in his life his death would be most painful in his life...but ...but......why?

Why?Why?Why?.....why?...w...h...y.?

Why is 'his' death more painful and more agonizing .....why?

The raven meaned nothing...nothing.....they rarely met twice.......and further he is a criminal......why? why? why?

Why around the raven the blonde beacame loos for words ..... why when he sees his face ...why does he feel that something that was long lost was found....... why?...

Why did the raven felt so......so familair to him...

He wondered himself.

The pain was too much.

His heart was aching ....like someone was squeezing its tightly so tight that........that it felt like.....like it would burst..........his whole body was limp ... .... and his mind's a blur.....nothing seemed clear ...his eyes dulll and his lips chapped ......the blue eyes which shined like blue diamond and was clearer than the sky looked as if all the life inside it was sucked out.

His throat was dry and painful his eyes stinged .... the tears were piling out in his eyes waiting to burst but the blonde held it in..........

He lied down facing the moon his head on the floor staring at the moon.

He thought maybe... maybe the raven hadn't died.... like how can he... maybe the pain was related to somthingelse...

Suddeny he felt stupid thinking why the first thing he thought was about raven's death when he felt his heart aching...it might have been something else, right?

Like.....the raven dying had nothing to do with him........ and he might not have even died.... and it might also just be an act .... then .... then....

Also how can .... how can.... he die so esaily..... yeah...that...must be why.....but his heart ached more...

Why?

He felt the tears that were held inside over flow....
Why?

Why? WHY?WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY????????

w...h...y?

''.....why....?''

The question unanswered blew with the wind.

(I wrote longer than I expected)