003. steve mother fucking harrington

chapter iii

chapter iii. 
steve mother fucking harrington

BELLA PUSHES THE DOOR TOO THE ICE CREAM PARLOUR OPEN. The golden bell hung above the door dings as she enters the void parlour, it was a Wednesday so there was hardly ever anyone in the shop, except for Grace Livley who was leant against the counter, her head placed in her hand and she spins the ice cream scoop on the counter bored out of her mind, but her face lights up when Bella enters with a bright grin. 

The streets of Hawkins town are busy with life, parents gathering last minute preparations for their children for Halloween, shop owners hanging up bunting outside or placing halloween themed things into their display windows. Teenagers walking around with ice frappes in their hands and smiles on their faces dressed in festive colours. 

Autumn leaves brush along the pathway's, the dying trees sway from side to side in the strong wind. The smell of rain hangs in the air, knowing that it's getting ready to pour down on the town but that doesn't stop anyone from having fun. In summer, it might, but in October around winter time it does not halt fun. 

Bella strides into the festive parlour, the display windows painted with halloween decorations. There are two bench seats with orange and black leather that changes for east festivity and the decorations on the table vary with the leather. The shop is cute and small, Bella's corner was quite dull but stood out. She had a microphone at the side along with a speaker and a beanbag, a small side table and a guitar stand where her guitar does not stand. 

"Your late." Grace exclaims, smiling as she stands up too talk to Bella. 

"Sorry, I had to go to the grocery shop too get some shampoo and a new pen, mine died toady." Bella pouts, apologising. "My usual please." Grace nods and in a matter of minutes has Bella's ice cream and milkshake ready and is bringing it to the table Bella is sat at before she heads too her corner. The owner slides in the seat opposite her and beams. 

"Where's the tea for today then." Grace has her own milkshake, chocolate and vanilla with whipped cream and flake crumpled on the top. The Sinclair girl finds great comfort in the way to two colours of flavour mix together, swirling to make a beautiful marble colour.