End of Happiness??

Sidharth rubbed his stubble on her bare shoulder, the rough yet gentle touch brought her back into reality. She knew he didn't loved her in past, nor have any idea if he will continue to love her in future once his memory is back, but she knew he loves her now and many times he had proved her that too.

"I might be not fortunate enough to get his love all my life but i can always cherish these beautiful days." She thought to herself. Shehnaaz turned to his side, facing him. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly, she buried her face in his chest.

"Hum bhi aapse-" Shehnaaz mumbled shyly. Sidharth smiled hearing her unfinished confession and urged her to complete the sentence.

"Tum bhi kya? Sweetheart-" Shehnaaz smiled shyly, not finding the enough courage to confess her love to him. She was never good when it comes to experience what she is feels.

"Hum bhi aapse bahut pyaar karte hai-" She whispered softly, making him smile as those words reached his ears. Sidharth held back of her neck in gentle grip and made her face him, a small smile was tugging at his lips.

"You will be death of me one day." He mumbled while admiring her angelic face, Shehnaaz was blushing furiously. Sidharth bridged the gap between their lips and captured her lips in slow, sensuous kiss. Shehnaaz wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with same intensity as his. And they again lost themselves to each other..

Next Morning, Shehnaaz was working in kitchen when she felt two arms wrapped around her waist from behind. She gasped at the sudden touch, but calmed when she recognize its him.

"Sidharth! Leave me, i have to make breakfast." Shehnaaz whined cutely, tried to come out of his grasp but he tighten his grip around her and pulled her more into him.

"Um..I love you!" He nuzzled his face in crook of her neck and started planting soft feathery kisses on her neck.

"Lets go in room. I want you-" Sidharth whispered in her ear, making her feel dizzy with desires alluring between them.

"No! You have board meeting to attend. You can't miss that, so go & get ready. I'll get your breakfast." Shehnaaz told him, she pushed him away while he pouted, not wanting to go away from her, even if its for some minutes.

"FINE! But i want a kiss first." Sidharth demanded, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her toward him with a jerk.

"Sidharth, you are being childish now. Leave me, you will get late-" Shehnaaz told him, tried pushing him but he didn't budge.
"First kiss then anything else. So, hurry up-"

Shehnaaz looked here & there, but she knew her husband won't budge until and unless she gives him what he want. She sighed and closed her eyes tightly before she stands on her toes and pressed her lips against him. Shehnaaz kissed him for a moment before she pulled away, making him pout in annoyance.

"Now go, else one-hand distance for a week." Shehnaaz threatened him, Sidharth shook his head, telling her not to even think about it. Shehnaaz laughed at his expression and tell him to go, and this time he obeyed her and went in their bedroom to get ready.

Shehnaaz was in her bedroom, studying for her exams coming next month. After her marriage, she had continued her studies and she was glad he never stopped her for that.

The ring of her cell phone, broke her trance. She picked up the call, it was her father-in-law's call. Hello Papa

"Beta, please come to city hospital." Colors drained from her face when she heart her father-in-law.

"What.. what happened, papa?" Shehnaaz asked him, her voice croaked while she prayed to keep her loved ones safe.

"Sidharth met with an accident." Her heart stopped beating and She dropped the cell phone on ground when she heard those lines.

Note: Next Part Epilogue