Epilogue

Ashok patted her head and told her to go inside the room, he was in. She wiped her tears and walked toward the room, taking slow baby steps, scared for what she might witness. Though his injuries are small but still she is scared for his health. She opened the door and stepped inside the hospital room. She lifted her eye lashes and look at him, he was sitting on the hospital bed, a bandage was wrapped around his head and hand. Her heart clenched painfully at the sight before her.

"Shehnaaz" Her trance was broken when she heard her husband calling out for her. She look at him with teary eyes. Sidharth signaled her to come to him, her mind proceed over his wish and she walked over him, taking slow baby steps.

When she reached near him, he got hold of her hand and pulled her toward him, he wrapped his arms around her stomach and hugged her, he buried his face in her bossoms. Shehnaaz was surprised by his move but nevertheless, she reciprocates the hug. She hugged him tightly and let her tears flow down.

"Why don't you take care of yourself? How many times i have told you drive carefully, but no. Have you taken an oath to not to listen to me?" Shehnaaz questioned him angrily, she broke the hug and made him look at her

"I am sorry." He apologized sincerely and wiped her tears. He held her hand and made her sit on the bed beside him.

"I have got my memory back." Sid told her, her body froze as those words ringed in her ear, causing a shiver to ran down her spine in fear. Sweat beads formed on her forehead while thinking about his behavior toward her, will he again ignore her like he used to?

His heart clenched painfully seeing her condition. He cursed himself, knowing on one but he himself is responsible for her condition.

"Do you hate me?" Her voice croaked, more tears brimmed in her eyes.
"No, Shehnaaz! Shhhh. Relax and listen to me. I want to confess something more." Sidharth said in soothing tone, he held her shoulders and made her look at him.

"I don't hate you, i never did hate you." Sidharth whispered truthfully, looking straight into her eyes.

"But you always ignored me-" Shehnaaz reasoned, he moved close to her and cupped her face in his palms.

"Because i was angry and i took my anger out on you which was not good on my part. When sargun ran away from wedding and our families got us married, i was angry at them, on myself for ruining your life. You didn't deserved that, shehnaaz. You were just 18, you had your whole life ahead, but your parents forced you to marry me, a complete stranger. I was helpless at that time, i couldn't do anything. And unknowingly, i started to ignore you, i shouldn't have but i was scared that you might not want me as your husband. I was forced on you." Sidharth confessed to her, the reason behind his indifferent behavior toward her after their marriage

'But i accepted you as my husband on the wedding day itself. I thought you don't want me, just like others. You know, all loved Sargun di, i thought you did too, and angry at me for taking her place." Shehnaaz mumbled meekly, she lowered her eyelashes.

"I never loved, Sargun. She was just a friend to me, our marriage was arranged and you didn't took anyone's place in my life. You have a place of your own, in my life, in my heart." Sidharth said to her, looking at her, a smile was tugging at his lips. Today he wanted to rectify his every mistake and start a new life with her.

Shehnaaz looks at him innocently, couldn't believe what she had heard.

"Its true, Shehnaaz. I love you. And i am truly sorry for all the pain i have given you." He whispered with moist eyes, Shehnaaz shook her head in denial and hugged him.

"You have given me countless reasons to smile on. Pain is part of life, and if to get your love, i had to go through pain, then i'll." Shehnaaz mumbled softly, she held on to him tightly.

"Trust me, Shehnaaz i won't let a tear come in your eyes again. I will fill your life with happiness, only happiness." He promised her and himself, he cupped her face in his palms and kissed her forehead gently. Shehnaaz smiled through her tears and hugged him tightly, in true sense she got her love today, without any fear or insecurity.

Its been a week, sid has return back home and completely fit & fine, thanks to his caring wife. Their relation was growing stronger by each passing day and the love was they have for each other, is just increasing.

"Shehnaaz where are you going? Come here, baby-" Sidharth said to Shehnaaz was about to leave the room, to cook dinner.

"Sidharth, i have to cook dinner." Shehnaaz told him.

"I'll order from restaurant but you come here. Your husband need you more than food." Sidharth said to Shehnaaz who blushed slightly. He let his penetrating gaze roam over her figure.

"You are not well, remember?" Shehnaaz reminded him, causing him to narrow his eyes at her try to escape from him.

"As if its going to stop me from loving my wife. And for your kind information, I am perfectly fine." Sidharth told her, smirking at her as she blushed more deeply. His heart skipped a beat, his wife was beautiful, inside-outside. He thanked his stars for blessing him with this beautiful lady, who had filled his life with happiness.

"Come here, please." 

Shehnaaz obeyed him, taking slow steps she walked over the bed. She sat on the bed beside him. Sidharth wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in his arms. Shehnaaz rested her head against his chest and wrapped her arm around his torso, feeling content in his arms.

He lifted her chin, making her look into his eyes. Leaning down little, he pressed his lips against her. She closed her eyes in bliss, the feel of his lips against hers, felt heavenly.

"I love you, baby." Sidharth breathed against her lips as he broke the kiss. 

"I love you too." She whispered shyly, Sidharth let out a chuckle at her shyness which makes him fall for her more. He hugged her more tightly, holding her close to his heart. Silently promising her to love her forever and always.