{5}

Feather stayed seated on the couch as Carlise talked to the kings.
She knew they would ask her about her killer next which she wasn't bothered by.
Carlisle told her what was happening.
She knew about the bodies and the coven and was ok being interviewed if it lead to the coven being killed.
"Feather, come with me," said Carlise as he came back into the room.
Feather stood up and walked to him.
"The kings want to hear from you," said Carlise.
She looked at him as they walked to a spare room that was never used.
She looked at the kings as her eyes met Caius's red eyes.
Suddenly she felt something hit her as she looked at him.
The more she looked at him the more she started to grow attracted to him.
Aro looked at her "Hello, you just be Feather Swan.
Carlisle has told us so much about you" Aro said as she looked at him.
He put his hand out "May I my dear?" said Aro.
She gave him her hand as she stayed quiet.
After going to Volterra with Bella she knew the rules when talking to the kings.
Keeping eye contact with Aro was difficult as something kept trying to pull her to Caius.
The most feared Volturi king made her dead heart sing.
"Your memories are so detailed.
Being able to see what caused you to end up immortal is so intriguing" said Aro.
Aro let go of her hand "You Ky dear will be very helpful during this altercation.
I do pity your violent end but seeing you immortal makes that feeling disappear quickly" said Aro as he pointed out how beautiful she was now.
"Brother," said Marcus as he gave Aro his hand.
Aro took it and looked into Marcus's memories to see something perfect.
"It seems Caius is mated to Feather.
You both feel it, the violent pull towards each other.
It must drive you crazy Feather" said Aro.
Caius looked at her "We'll leave you two alone.
I need to discuss things with the guard anyway" said Aro as he and Marcus ran out of the room.
Carlisle then left causing Caius to be completely alone with Feather.
He appeared in from of her and lifted her chin so their eyes met.
"My brother is not lying, I feel the bond Amor," Caius said as he studied her.
"You are remarkable," he said causing her to tingle.
He suddenly kissed her causing her knees to grow weak.
His lips sent a river of lust through her veins.
She felt her dead heart start to beat as their lips moved together.
After Italy, the Cullens told her stories of the monster that was Caius Volturi.
They told her how he destroyed kingdoms and wiped out the werewolves that were in Italy.
They told her how harsh he was and how he favoured a blood bath as well ass executions but when she was kissing him she didn't see any bad in him.
It was like he had completely taken over her.
He broke the kiss and looked at her "You belong to me now bellissimo" he said.
"Ok," she said.
It was like she could say no to him.
She wanted him to own her.
After what happened she was happy to feel alive even if he gave her that feeling.