The Squad

Piper Rockelle - 17
Dating Lev Cameron

Lev Cameron-  18Dating Piper Rockelle

Lev Cameron- 18
Dating Piper Rockelle

Elliana Walmsley- 17Dating Jentzen Ramirez

Dating Jentzen Ramirez

Elliana Walmsley- 17Dating Jentzen Ramirez

Emily Dobson - 16
Single

Jentzen Ramirez- 16Dating Elliana Walmsley

Jentzen Ramirez- 16
Dating Elliana Walmsley

Jentzen Ramirez- 16Dating Elliana Walmsley

Gavin Magnus- 19
Single

" Shalom Guys! I hope your days been good but better watching this video " Piper says, while filming the intro for her YouTube channel

" Shalom Guys! I hope your days been good but better watching this video " Piper says, while filming the intro for her YouTube channel. " Today we're going to be doing some pranks on the squad. Let us know what other type of pranks and content we should do comment down below!"

Pipers POV
I'm filming a video today doing pranks on the squad, it should be fun. I'm thinking of doing scary Halloween pranks, since it's spooky season. The girls should be arriving any minute so Hunter and I are setting up.
We had my makeup artist come over and do some creepy face paint to scare the squad.

Time skip - ( still in Pipers POV )

I think one of the girls are walking up and we have someone hiding to scare them when they walk in.
"AHHH" Emily screams when she gets shocked by someone jump scaring her. Hunter & I couldn't help but laugh when we kept going with it all day and scared Elliana & Jentzen.
Now it's time to scare my boyfriend, Lev.
I'm going to be cuddling with him and then when he falls asleep have someone sneak into the bed and scare him.

About 30 minutes or so have passed and Lev had came over and knocked out. Time to swap.
I stand at the door with Hunter laughing as I see Lev squint his eyes as he stretches slowly starting to wake up. He turns to the side and sees this creepy figure huddling over him. He jumps out of the bed in fear and runs away confused on where I went. I ran up to him kissing him and laughing.
" IT'S A PRANKK" Hunter runs out with the camera and says.
He looked pissed at me, but it was so worth it.
Time to do my outro.
" Thank you guys so much for watching we hope you enjoyed this video and if you did hit that subscribe button, like and turn on those post notifications! Love you guys! Byeeee!"
Phew my video is done for today, it's been a funny one, but I'm so exhausted so I'm probably gonna settle in and get comfy to head to bed soon.

Lev's POV

UGHHH Piper has been pranking us all day today. She thinks she's slick huh. Well little does she know I have some tricks up my sleeve too. I know she's heading to bed soon so we gotta make this quick. I have the funniest ( yet scariest) idea. I think I should pretend to kiss Elliana to get Jentzen and Pipers reaction. Let's go see if she's down. I'm gonna go get my camera and go into her room.
"Alright Elli so you have to be apart of my video right now to get back at Piper for pranking us all day." I said to her.
" Ughh okay, sure what are we doing?" She asked me.

" You have to kiss me"

" WHAT??" NO. I'm not kissing you Lev" she said.

" Oh my god, calm down. You don't have to ACTUALLY kiss me. You just have to make it look like you are. You down? They've done this prank to us so many times it's about time we get revenge isn't it?" I explain to her.

" Fine. Let's just get it over with."

We start setting up the camera in Pipers room as she's downstairs getting something before bed.
We sit on Pipers bed and position ourselves so that it looks believable. We wrap our arms around each other and start swaying our heads back and forth in unison so it looks like we're making out. It's kinda funny.
The door swings open and I hear a familiar voice. Yeah that's not Piper's.
It's Jentzen.
I hear him call my name and we both turn around. Before I could even think to say anything he comes and tackles me onto the floor in anger.

" That's my girlfriend!!" He says.
" My girlfriend now" I joke to him.
Hunter comes and breaks up the fight as we yell that it's a prank but try not to be too loud so that Piper doesn't hear.
Jentzen sighs in relief and goes to get Piper so that we can prank her as well.

Elliana and I get back into position on the bed just like before. Piper calls my name from downstairs as we hear her coming up. It was a little quick as we weren't completely ready so we rush right into the "kiss". I felt Elliana touch my lips slightly as I freaked out a little because it's supposed to be a prank. Why did I like it though? It was an accident. I have a girlfriend. I wiped my lips and turned to see Piper enter in shock. She basically tried to kick us out. She told us to leave, and to not come back. We tried to continue the prank as she got more and more aggravated. Hunter came in with the camera as we told her it was a prank and saw her relief. She has already had a long day, so I started to feel a bit bad. We wrapped up my video, i kissed Piper goodnight and we all got our stuff and went into our separate rooms.

Why am I still thinking about what just happened with Elliana. Did she like it too?....