Chaos

Lev enters Pipers room to see her sitting there alone on her bed. She notices Lev walking in.
"Hey Lev, what's up?" she says.
" Hey Piper. Can I talk to you? " he replied.

" Uhh yeah, sure. Is everything okay?"
She says.

" Yeah yeah. Well I don't know actually. I'm kinda stressed out about something and just wanted to talk to you about it. It's serious."
He says with a scared glance at her as he plays with his fingers out of nervousness.

" Okay.. what is it Lev." Piper says back slowly seeming nervous but also nonchalantly.

" I think that I have-"
He gets cut off by Gavin walking in asking Piper if she could go grab the pizza with him and prepare a movie for everybody.

"Oh, yeah sure let's go" Piper says to Gavin as she starts walking out of the room.

" But- Piper I was trying to talk to you it's serious." Lev says seeming annoyed now.

" We'll talk about it later or something it's fine" she says.
She leaves the room with Gavin and Lev sits there confused and angry that Piper wouldn't give him the time of day to talk about this.

Elliana comes up worried why he's been up there for so long and she sees Lev sitting there on the bed looking stressed.
" What's the matter" she says flirtatiously but concerned at the same time.

" I was trying to have a conversation with Piper but she just blew it off like it was nothing." He says.

" We're you going to tell her?!!" Elliana asked.

" Well.. Um yeah I was. I didn't wanna hide it, but I don't know she didn't seem to even care about what I had to say and I told her it was serious."

Lev's POV
Elliana came upstairs to see if I was okay. I love that she cares. Piper doesn't really seem to. She knew I had something serious to talk about and just walked away with Gavin not even considering my feelings. I didn't wanna hurt her or do wrong to her, that's why I'm trying to be honest, but I don't know. Elliana is just standing in front of me, she looks so beautiful right now. Her long blonde hair just pushed back with a backwards cap on. I love her style. I love everything about her actually, the way she laughs at my jokes. Ugh I have to stop... but I don't want to.

Elliana sits on the bed next to Lev to comfort him. She puts her hand behind his head and rubs his hair.
" it's okay. I'm here. at least you know I care, I always have." She says to him with a smile.
The door is closed tightly, so they did have privacy in this moment.
Lev looks into her bright blue eyes and moves closer. So close to the point they can feel each other breathing.
"Ellie?" Lev says.

" Yes ?" She replied

Lev grabs her chin and pulls her in for a kiss. He wraps his arm around her neck and moves into her lips slowly as they start to make out. They know they shouldn't be doing this, but the tension is so built up that they can't pull away. His hands pull away from her neck and starts to slowly move down her shirt
They both are in the heat of the moment but decide to stop. They want this but they know this is not the right way to handle it. They both are breathing heavy but move away from each-other so they're not eager to continue kissing.

" I'm sorry" says Lev. "I don't know what made me do that, I just can't help myself around you." He said

" It's okay. I've wanted to do that for so long." Ellie says " except, we can't be doing that right now, it's wrong. We're cheating. This isn't right and we both know it. I know Piper didn't listen to you but you have to tell her one way or another, and I have to tell Jentzen too. We can't be doing the wrong thing in this situation.

" You're right." Lev says. " We'll figure this out, I'm going to try to talk to her again tonight, and you need to talk to Jentzen too. Okay?"

" okay."

** AHHH IM SORRY SO YES IT GOT SPICY BUT I NEEDED SOME DRAMA FOR THIS STORY. BRHEJE LMK WHAT YOU GUYS THINK  SO FAR AND ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO MAYBE ADD IN?? ***