Feelings?

Elliana's POV
Last night was pretty chaotic. Piper was pranking us all day and Lev wanted to get his revenge. He asked me to do a kissing prank with him on my boyfriend and my best friend. It was pretty bold but I'm down for that stuff because it's funny and the fans love it. Lev and I had to do the prank twice first on Jentzen, then Piper. I feel a bit bad because I had accidentally actually kissed Lev during the prank. It was unintentional but I was kinda enjoying it in the moment, I feel so shitty for that. I grew up with Lev, and I have a boyfriend which happens to be his best friend. That's the shittiest thing I could do to all of them. I'm obviously just gonna push it away and pretend it didn't happen, because it's better that way. I just don't know why I had been thinking about it all night. He smelled really nice, and his arms around me made me feel a weird sense of safe. I could never admit that though, not even to myself sometimes. Ugh. I don't know. It's time to go on with our day though as we have more videos to film. I hope we can all get to hang out though, maybe it'll get rid of the tension from last night.

Lev's POV
It's the morning now, I still remember last night really vividly, it almost felt like a dream..but it was real. We should be filming today so hopefully being around her and Piper and everybody, the weird feelings will disappear. I grew up with Elli, we danced together and have been friends for a while. I had a crush on her when we first met, but we were so young so like it's probably nothing.

At Piper's house
" Pass the popcorn El" Piper says to the left of Elliana on the couch. They were all watching a movie trying to have some bonding time without filming 24/7.
Jentzen laid to the right of Elli and Lev to the left of Piper.
Lev put his arm around Piper and his free hand on her thigh.
Elli seemed to be uncomfortably laid against Jentzen but Lev noticed her eyeing them. Lev seemed to look a little nervous as well. They made eye contact a few times harmlessly but didn't say much.
They got through the movie but Elli and Lev definitely sensed some awkward tension in the situation.
As the movie ended Piper got up to put the dishes in the sink and wash them. Jentzen got up to go to the bathroom so it was just Elli and Lev on the couch.
They had both been on their phones trying to avoid any type of weird conversation. Lev had then gave Elli a look. Elli looked back in confusion and Lev signaled for Elli to go upstairs for a second. She didn't want it to look suspicious so she said to wait till Piper goes to Pilates and for Jentzen to go get Starbucks for the squad with Hunter.

Time skip -

Piper, Jentzen and Hunter all had left and told Elli and Lev to chill at the house till they got back. They didn't have too much time because Emily would be coming over soon with Gavin for Pipers video. Lev is a little uncomfortable of Gavin though, but it's for her video so he just brushes it off. He has other stuff to worry about right now.

Lev's POV
We were all watching a movie on the couch, cuddled up into our partners.. but I noticed Elliana has been in a weird mood, or is just upset. Could she possibly be feeling how I did? I know it's wrong, but I want to know. I ask her if she wants to go upstairs to talk when Piper and Jentzen got up, but she said that's gonna look weird and that we should just wait till they leave.

Ellie's POV
I was a bit upset, I won't lie. I don't know why though. I just didn't know how to feel in this moment, there were so many emotions at once. Seeing him cuddled up into Piper bothered me. Why though? There's no way I have feelings for Lev. Right?? He asked me if I wanna talk about it, I told him in a bit. I need to think what I'm going to say because I don't even know right now how I even feel or why it's bothering me.