𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER ONE
"I gotta get this money up, that's a must"

CHAPTER ONE"I gotta get this money up, that's a must"

𝐌𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒. 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
"MOZE"

"So he choked you?" Iyanna examined Mozely's neck once she finished telling the story of the guy from yesterday.

"Yeah, can you still see the mark?" She asked rubbing her neck.

"A little bit but it's going away," Iyanna told her before standing up straight "did you like it?"

"Iyanna" Mozely straight-faced her "He could've killed me and you worried about if I liked it?"

"I was just asking" she held her hands up in defense.

Mozely knew she shouldn't have told her best friend what she happened but Iyanna saw the marks and began to question. Mozely couldn't come up with any other explanation as to why she had marks on her neck so she just told the truth plus how would the man find out that she told anybody especially if they wouldn't even see each other again.

"Well was he cute?" Iyanna asked curiously making Mozely chuckle.

"I couldn't even see his face" She told her truthfully checking the time on her Apple Watch seeing it was 7:30 pm

"Can we go to Robs before It gets too dark?" She asked not wanting to have the same situation happen again.

"Yeah Fitz over there anyway" Iyanna looked down at her phone.

They walked out of Iyanna's house and out the gate before they made their way down the block.

She said she like my swag, I be cuttin' up
He can't hang with us cause he ain't cut enough (nigga)
You don't want war with us, you ain't tough enough (tough enough) I just bought a 5th of Henny and I drunk it up BITCH!

Hearing the loud music blaring from Rob's store - it let them know them niggas were there.

As they got closer Mozely spotted Fitz and next to Fitz was her cousin, Booz making her smile.

She didn't see Booz often unless they caught each other in the streets since her mother didn't allow him to be around her kids cause he was a 'street nigga'.

Very weird cause she let her dau- nvm

"Mozely!" He shouted pulling her into a hug

"Booz let me go." She pushed away from him with a stank face.

"Fuck you too then" he mugged her back mushing her head.

"You know I don't like hugs. What you been up to?"

"Shit making money, you? Your mama still giving you a hard time?" He asked and Mozely nodded.

"I'm so ready to graduate Josiah. I'm sick of her and her stank ass daughters" She exclaimed