𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

CHAPTER FOUR
"Play with me then that's your ass, yeah"

CHAPTER FOUR"Play with me then that's your ass, yeah"

DAYVON D. BENNET
"GRANDSON"

"You gon buy the shit or what?" Dayvon asked the crackhead that stood by his car itching her arm.

"Grandson let me get a discount or something boo. I don't got the money right now" She pleaded.

Boo? Who the fuck is boo?

"I ain't never did that discount shit ion know why you even tried to suggest that. If you ain't buying get the fuck away from my whip" He rolled his window up.

"Bitch talking about some damn discount, do I look like DD?" He scoffed pulling off in his all black Benz.

He made his way to the parkway gardens seeing Mozely walking down the street. For some reason he had grew some type of feeling towards her to the point he even started stalking her, and he didn't know where the feelings came from but he wanted it to go away....quickly.

"Aye lil folks" he rolled his window down trying to get her attention.

Mozely turned her head looking at him before a huge mug formed on her face.

"Get in"

"You gon put a gun to my face if I don't?" She asked

"It's your choice" he shrugged and she rolled her eyes making her way to his car.

Once she got in comfortably she slammed the door shut making dayvon quickly look over at her.

"Fuck is you slamming my doors for?" He mugged her and she ignored him paying attention to her phone.

He continued to look at her seeing she wasn't paying him no mind.

He rolled his window down quickly snatching her phone and throwing it out the window."You don't hear me talking to you?"

"What the fuck is your problem!?" Mozely quickly jumped up at him.

"..."

"You're a fucking lunatic" she yelled crossing her arms

"Am I?" He questioned. He knew the answer since he had been told plenty of times.

"Yes you are"  She huffed folding her arms together.