𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHAPTER TWO

𝐌𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒. 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
"MOZE"

Mozely had been out for nearly 3 hours now. The people that she was able to go to didn't come to mind since everybody had a busy household or she just didn't wanna be a burden to them.

She thought of Iyanna but she didn't want her to see her best friend this down bad.

Booze was barely home since he was running the streets and his mama, her aunty was an alcoholic so living in another toxic household was a no go.

Last person she thought of was her grandma who lived in the parkway gardens apartments but then she also remembered last time she was near those areas she got told to never be seen around there again.

Fuck him Mozely, you need somewhere to stay.

Mozely turned the corner walking down the block she was now in-front of the parkway gardens apartments. She walked in hearing a lot of chattering, seeing a whole bunch of guys standing near a bench.

"Louie calm yo hot ass down" She heard someone say as she got closer.

"We just gon kill the nigga then rob his ass. No extra shit. We gon leave that to Grandson"

She tried hard to get through without causing attention to herself. As she almost made it through she almost tripped over something but caught herself about to continue walking until she seen they all were now standing in-front her.

"H-hello" She gave them a small wave.

"Who the fuck is you!?" They asked getting closer and hovering over her.

"n-nobody, I'm just tryna get by" She told them fixing her bags making sure they didn't fall.

They all stared at her in disturbance, one even blowing smoke in her face.

She looked over at the one who did it about to cuss him out until she recognized the eyes, the same eyes she seen the other night.

They both stared at eachother, her remembering those eyes and him remembering her face from the other night.

"Let her go through" he told the guys making them all look at him

"Fuck is y'all just staring for let her get through"

They all began backing up giving her some space to walk away. she turned around facing him "Thank you"

"Fuck out my face" he sucked his teeth turning around.

___

"Your mama called Mozely, saying you stole 500 dollars from her. What's that about?" Mozely's grandma asked her as they both sat on her couch.

"I didn't steal nothing from that lady granny. She just hates me, any and everything her other kids do she blames it on me." She expressed.

"She still giving you a hard time baby?" Granny asked making Mozely roll her eyes at the question.

Everyone in the family knew Mozely's mother treated her like she was just a heavy weight on her shoulders and she hated that.

"You could've been came over here if she was Mozely, I don't know why you forgive her every time"

"Cause she's my mama."

"A mother would not treat their kids the way she treats you baby" Granny assured her

"Anywho, how was your walk here?Did any of those boys outside mess with you?"

"Uhh... no.."

"I told you about walking around this way at night. Thank God you didn't see anything you weren't supposed to" She exclaimed

"These boys will kill you with a snap of a finger if you did"

Thank God he didn't

590 words

I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE
TO WRITE FOR THIS CHAPTER SO SEE YOU NEXT TIME
ON DRAGON BALL Z